Mega Contest Voting: Pick Your Champion!

Mega Contest Voting: Pick Your Champion!

• Dbyp #1

Votes: 151 20.1%
  • Dbyp #2

Votes: 19 2.5%
  • Dbyp #3

Votes: 9 1.2%
  • IAmSnail

Votes: 28 3.7%
  • Laxx

Votes: 121 16.1%
  • PiakuchuKiller #1

Votes: 18 2.4%
  • PiakuchuKiller #2

Votes: 9 1.2%
  • Pnutz

Votes: 334 44.4%
  • Teddy

Votes: 40 5.3%
  • Unime

Votes: 23 3.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
@pnutz (love the name btw) why didn't u submit the close up version instead? Looks a lot more professional

Group Leader
I voted for @Pnutz because of the huge efforts and creativity, especially because it was made FOR MangaDex 2nd anniversary and exclusively for it.
So yeah, huge props for the crazy machine.

While I welcome everyone's efforts, I really have to give a big thumbs up to @Dbyp_ for the MangaDex introduction ! I don't feel it has much context with the 2nd anniversary but it's definitely something that's commendable ! I hope it can be put to good use because in my opinion, this represents MangaDex very well. It's clean, free of shenanigans and clearly shows what MD is about while displaying MD's identity (the icon, manga and ad-free).

While the ad-free could change in the future, it's with the users support and we all expect it to be non-intrusive, so while it's true for now and for the foreseeable future, this intro could be modified if that ever happened. So yeah, big props for making this as well !

Instrumentality Instigator
Staff
Super Moderator
@Pnutz
I've been putting off announcing the winner because I've been waiting to make several announcements at once. If I don't hear from @Holo in a couple of days, I'll go ahead with my own plans.

Instrumentality Instigator
Staff
Super Moderator
@Pnutz
Expect an announcement either today or tomorrow. Sorry for the delay. Things didn't work out the way I wanted to so I could announce 2-3 things, which is why I waited.

I appreciate your patience!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread