Meguro-san wa Hajimete ja Nai - Vol. 4 Ch. 25 - That's All I Need Right Now.

Dex-chan lover
just what we needed...more bitches... cant we have someone to support them from the start, also i still hate her friend, she tries to defend meguro from the one motherfucker that doesnt want to use her, like bitch! where were u before that??!?

Aggregator gang
It might be my imagination but I swear the chapters from Meguros perspective have started to have more sparklies in them and less dark backgrounds as she has began to realize how much she likes Koga.

Also I love that now it seems like everytime she is looking at him he is surrounded by said sparklies. IDK if it is intentional, but I think it is a nice little bit of symbolism. .

Dex-chan lover
Well the drama rarely last long in this manga so it should be okay again.

Fed-Kun's army
Godamit.... can you people stop saying "this is going to be NTR" every gadamn chapter.
jesus christ what kind of weird shit you read that make you imagine different ways that it can go wrong.
this is not offbrand manga bro, calm the fck down and stop with this bullshi every gadamn time.

also stop reading gentai it clearly good for your mental health.

I don't know why people are so concerned with any potential drama when the girl will get a token pity backstory and will get unceremoniously turfed after like two chapters, I expect something similar with whatever solo trip Meguro goes on. This manga sucks at actual drama.

What it does do well is Meguro and Koga's relationship tho. Thjs whole chapter was just the two of them talking and I was totally fine with that. I like how they're open with their feelings and don't get upset with each other over stuff that's out of their control.

Dex-chan lover
Really? All the time, when a new caracter appears, he/she wants to make Meguro and MC broke up.

Dex-chan lover
Why's everyone complaining about NTR when this was a sweet, wholesome chapter? I like Koga's perspective on Meguro's passive attitude, she does get to try a lot of things without judgement.

Users who are viewing this thread