Meguro-san wa Hajimete ja Nai

@anon763
actually japan real girls are slut by this thread definition
they had their first time from middle school and insult their virgin friend
the trend of having virgin fmc did come out as result of making easy girl for you to fall in love with to view her like a pure angel for you alone and accept as you are
it has no relation to real life
people in japan in general don't have big problem with having multiple relationship be it males or females the US did make the situation a bit stable by forcing them by the law to have one partner for marriage but it run in their blood to want multiple relationship
in general any society that have alpha male have thot as well since the alpha will move having many affair with many women and break up with them and the thot will find another partner and the cycle continue until they settle on a person to marry
and in general japan have a good rate of high school prostitution(something that illegal here ) who are forced to this kind of work due to them being to poor and having shitty parents that won't feed them and young girls that were molested or raped even from age 8 most victims stay silent due to their parents ignorance they are also by your definition thots
since most first affair are foolish and end up terribly in fact almost no one marry his first crush since she grow demanding and start to boss you around to buy her anything until you break with her and sometimes they have nasty personality underneath
ntr is pretty common in society that's it sometimes you break with them and sometimes they break up with you

i just finished reading the manga and her case is similar to the mc from Ningen Shikkaku
who did let any person do him because he also did feel the need to be liked by others though his portrayal of this mental illness is a bit better
i wonder why he never got to be called a slut or anything similar i really wonder why ?

Hard for me to put a finger on it, but I'm sticking with this one because it seems to be a little different. A beta MC who's trying to man up. A slutty FMC who doesn't even know what she likes. This s kinda quirky and wholesome and a little bit raw. Hard to describe.

I think calling her a slut is about to much, she is being used by male for having sex and then dump her which is the reason she have a twisted thought of what a real relationship is.

Banned
>be pure mc in a story
>Have gf who wouldn't mind doing it
>Mc has mixed feelings, wants to wait

Comments: omg BRO just FUK HER... what are u a CUCK?

This is why we can't have nice things because these the types of people who would peer pressure you into doing things you don't wanna do.

It's like they can't fathom a male mc staying single, virgin, etc because they have the self control these people can't have.

This is good, but the MC is too wimpy, I don't care what you look like or what you do when you are with your girlfriend, but for god's sake stand up for her if needed... I don't have a problem with the MC' character nor do I have a problem with the FMC' , but not standing up for your gf in frint of others, it irritates me

Dex-chan lover
Honestly I'm used to the incels (not throwing this word around like the "sjw"'s do, I mean what I say) pretending to be Chads at this point. We all know they can't talk to a real girl lol

Banned
hey guys that are still arguing here if its use i can just buy it second hand and use it once. . .

Double-page supporter
This one is still rated better than others trashy manga and still read because people want to see how far trash can last.

please guys recommend me songs for listening to relieve heart wrenching pain

Users who are viewing this thread