Meguro-san wa Hajimete ja Nai

I don't dare to read this manga anymore

Just came here for the comments.

BTW I read like 3chapters and I'm proud of Meguro for protecting her ear and nose holes. Keep em tight girl!

Dex-chan lover
I dunno what the fuss is. This is decent. Something light to read and just enjoy. You come to respect that with age, I guess.

@Keetonman I think the rage has passed. Was just a bunch of impulsive people making a snap judgment about the series that was misguided. The ratings have steadily climbed since Ch1 where they were at like 5.0

@Mindbulletz By the end of Vol 1...
They've already shared reciprocal kisses, held hands a bunch, seen Koga begin to address his issues of being too timid and Meguro is opening up more in her own way.
What more do people want from only 1 volume? Many romance series don't even have this much development after 4 volumes ;) And it's a short one too. Standard volume length is 180pgs and this is more like 120.

Sorry, but if you think this is a good manga, you have awful taste in manga and girls. RIP. Google "pair bonding" and get btfo. :)

Dex-chan lover
lolol look at all the '10' ratings out of spite

I was wondering how this was still above 7

If anyone thinks this is a 10 i hope you never ever complain about "wimpy, indecisive" ever again

Dex-chan lover
Please no more MyAnimeList-style reviews and ‘your taste is shet’ comments,, whether you like a manga or not. Keep the radioactive waste in its containment chamber.

Too bad this manga isn't in good progress either. The story is decent, but of course some reader need more volumes and chapters to decide whether this manga is "well-developed" or maybe it has some "hidden gems" through it.

So pls. More or riot. Period.

Power Uploader
398867341812826123.png

LMAO look at all these ass mad sluts in the comments trying desperately to convince themselves that its ok to not be a virgin. This is a manga about a slut abusing a virgin. Its equally as despicable as a playboy aggressively asking out a cute innocent girl with a childhood friend so that he can convince her to fuck him. I have to wonder for all the ladies screeching yaassss gurl if they wouldn't feel an ounce of guilt for not being able to share their first time with their life long partner. LMAO. Will they even feel guilty when remember the 5 other dicks that have been inside them as they make love to their boyfriend. Despicable and disgusting. I really wish you tumblr types would stop watching/reading anime/manga because its hip and fashionable. You really ruin the community.

Double-page supporter
A special chapter from her perspective about her first love and why she doesn't reject anyone is translated here.

https://desuarchive.org/a/thread/184689932/#q184699311

Insecure MC and autistic-spectrum girl (which is my best guess according to the current chapters) is worst pairing ever. Not sure how the author ever gonna resolve it, even the current story looks rather filmsy and shallow.
It certainly gives NTR undertone because autistic/asperger-like behaviour in presence of manipulative type ("it is a new fun toy"/promiscuous guy) and insecure type ("I am not worthy of her" guy) is mainstream there.
Also when considering it the girl wasn't actually kind to the MC in the first place, just being blunt, which is typical autistic trait, and misunderstood by him as the result. This gives no chance of good development unless her personality turns 180, only some sort of coping from the MC. This is kinda repulsive. And if they get together long-term it should turn into uphill battle without psychological-fantasy gimmicks.

Dex-chan lover
@guyjean iirc that is the extra chapter from volume 1, it should be chapter 9.5 or 0 if you follow the storyline, but it didnt get translated and posted here, volume 2 have one too (16.5 i suppose), with her getting a flashback with i think the same dude from extra 1.

lmao everyone in this comment section is a beta male who can't handle another man with his wife.

@DOHNFIONFEI yep... Honestly I've forgotten how toxic the community can get since Reddits anime community has pretty protective moderation and the community there as a whole is more of the degeneracy as hillarity side and less of toxic degeneracy (heck even the Warhammer community is the nicer kind of toxic degeneracy)

Users who are viewing this thread