Meguro-san wa Hajimete ja Nai

VIP
Meguro want to be loved and give everything, but most male who find her is the one who didn't want to invest to much her and only attracted for her look. it slowly numbing Meguro feelings.

MC is different. he see Meguro for what she is. even he has some serious lack of self-esteem caused by his past. and feel didn't deserve happiness.

Meguro who give everything to MC has given MC support and confidence he need all the time. and Meguro who want to be fully loved get the warm love she has been longing for. this give positive feedback loop and slowly heal each other hole.

they are found happiness because they accept their partner and them self for who they are instead reaching idealism perfection from other side.

of course the message will lost on people like you. i don't know what you expect from this manga where it clearly stated it premise from beginning. go back to your self insert manga "look, i am look like a slut, but i am virgin all along, tehe" kind girls.

If you want to be reminded that the heroine has had lots of partners in the past then this is the manga for you, because every chapter is about that instead of her current relationship with MC(simp)

Getting a huge premonition that they won't be together at the end, but it'll be an amicable break up and they'll think of each other fondly in memory/

Meguro and Koga will gain a lot of life perspective and experience, and will always think of how they grew in a relationship.

BUT. I'm hoping we don't get that ending, aaah.

Fed-Kun's army
Don't know how the comments section went so badly, I want just to ask how much of the description is accurate?
The FMC dated and had sex with every guy that asked her out? wtf
apparently is to compensate herself for her first partner shenanigans
So she ends up being the school's whore ? Nice plot there.
And she finds an innocent virgin mc who 'really' likes her ? wow so sweet right ?

I cant start to comprehend this ... did I miss something ?

I hate Fl's first love. I hate him so much. I hope he chokes while walking. I'll never forgive him. I'm sure he knows what he was doing. I hate him. Anyway, thank you for translating!!!!

Contributor
@WhiteEkans

1. Girl's first boyfriend gave her a bunch of ideas at a time when she was most vulnerable (she was like 13 when they met), just for the sake of getting his dick wet. He sold her a skewed version of "love" that she followed completely. He didn't care about compromises with her because he'd eventually leave once he graduated high school. She defaults to a state of ennui, at the bottom of an emotional nadir, unable to overcome his leaving her behind;

2. Based on those iffy ideas, she sought to regain the same feelings she had before, unsuccessfully because the boys she dated also wanted to get their dicks wet because that's what her first boyfriend did;

3. MC met her by chance and wanted to date her based completely on the kindness and non-judgement she once dispensed on him, unbeknownst of her reputation. Unpopular as he is, his priority is not to get his dick wet because he thinks that it's a very remote possibility;

4. MC tries a very conservative approach to the relationship based on her wishes, something that she's never experienced before, and improvises a lot. He does this because he's under the impression that she's entirely within her capacity of leaving him whenever she wants, but she gradually starts liking his approach. During their initial dating, she even thinks that he'll do the same as the boys before him, but he starts dating her in a more regular manner and spending quality time with her;

5. Girl starts realizing that she's not there to wet dicks, and while she doesn't resent what happened to her or the jumpy boyfriends before MC, she doesn't want to go back once MC shows her the better side of herself.

TL;DR: Girl was only shown the "lust" side of dating until she met MC, who showed her the "tender" side.

Dex-chan lover
The inquisitive me is really curious about how she viewed sex after she broke up with the guy who basically used her probably knowing and fully taking advantage of her emotions. As for the rest, it must've really sucked to go for so long without being able to form a bond with someone because of that, when she talks with/about her past relationships other than the first creep it's like she's talking about someone's else business and like those are a footnote in her life...

Double-page supporter
I don't know why the people who call us incels havent considered if we tried to be captain save a ho once? like its obvious none of ya have been in a similar situation to call out like it is. Like why isn't her father more involved with her, why is it upon a stranger to fix her damaged pair bonding? Either way its a nice psa on sleeping around at a young age. you will damage your pair bondage to the point you are viewed as a hole
@WeeBDestroyer
The manga seems pretty realistic but irl you cant really save them if they don't want to be saved.

Not gonna lie was put off by the title at first and only gave it a chance after like seeing the title for the zillionth time but it actually is pretty good in describing the message

It is a good manga. It's mature, common tropes you see in slice-of-life dramas do happen but they're dealt with in a surprisingly mature manner by the characters and in general it's a very satisfying manga to read until now (ch. 32 as I write this message). Do give it a chance, even with all the "hurr durr I don't like the wimp blah blah".

Dex-chan lover
This is... Kind of wholesome.
The evolution of Meguro
a young girl deceived by her Sensei when she was still a MIDDLE SCHOOLER into a false sense of love just for his own pleasure... Without thinking about the girl's god damn perception of it and always dumped by every guy that all asked her out
and Koga, a real actual good guy and how they evolve all together in each other's ways :
Meguro showing more emotions and maturing.
Koga starting be more and more reliable and even confident in himself.

Damn that feels so good.

So who is steal meguro first time and how much she shaved by another guy??
But will koga still with meguro next or break up??
It's hard for him and accept by koga's family.. it's story very2 rough and tough..

Users who are viewing this thread