Meguro-san wa Hajimete ja Nai

Anyone else think it's weird that Japan, the country that's fucking awful when it comes to female rights (or any minority rights in general) always has such woke stories?

I mean, how the fuck does Japan have endless stories where the girl has to be a virgin and even having previous boyfriends needs to be something the manga excuses and then they do a fucking Initial D turn and make a story exploring the realities of slut shaming.

Sluts shouldn't be shamed. In fact, you should remember to tip them. Whenever I see a slutty-looking girl waking in the streets I politely ask her if she would like some of my change.

Dex-chan lover
i kinda get the feeling that the FMC is probably cheating on the MC...

i wonder why people are incel'ing when the story is literally about a slut.......
i mean if it was like "I Shaved. Then I Brought a High School Girl Home" where the slut part isnt in the plot, then i would understand people getting salty and incel'ing over it...........
if you dont like these type of manga, then this isnt for you. Dont force yourself to read something you dont like

i prefer my anime girls virgins so ill stop reading this lol

also useless trivia:
most college girls have sex like its normal lol

@Angelonius What did I just say about better comebacks? Cut your hair, take a shower, shave your neckbeard, apply deodorant, put on some nice clothes that isn't a fucking trench coat, and drop the fedora. Voila! Now go apply for a gym membership and start training. And also go see a shrink about your abhorrent attitude.

@0181sam
I'm curious, how did you get the impression that she's cheating on him? She might still be somewhat dense when it comes to love, but I don't think she's oblivious enough to cheat, especially because it's been established that she dates one person at a time and she's realized she really loves him.

there are literally 10 quintillion manga with virgin heroines if you don't want to read this one. Sorry to break it to you but most women in the real world aren't virgins either, not that you degenerates ever interact with any

This manga really reminds me of that green text story about the guy that hired a prostitute who refused to sleep with him because he was too socially awkward and it'd be like "sleeping with her brother".

Probably should have called the manga "Meguro-san is a boring person."

Contributor
@doomtc
Sibling-zoned by a prostitute?
O O F

The only way the greentext could be better is
if it was revealed that they were, in fact, blood-related siblings separated at birth.

@0181sam From your point of view you sounded like an egocentric old man. Almost every guy in college have sex like its normal too.

Guys, what if. Okay what if. There's like, a guy. And there's this girl, and she's really pretty and has huuuuge boobs. And she like, says weird.. hehe.. "sexy stuff" to the guy right ? Or she like, does some sexy poses or something ahhaha... and the guy...get this.. he blushes . And then, and here's the kicker, we repeat this exact formula for 1000 chapters straight across multiple different mangas and genres ???????

Users who are viewing this thread