Meguro-san wa Hajimete ja Nai

Dex-chan lover
@ZBubble
Chapter '29' was uploaded, but it was was actually chapter 27, so the upload was deleted after ~7 minutes.

While this manga might be complete garbage, the amount of simp vibes in the comment section makes up for it. It is like a manga of its own. 🤣

Double-page supporter
Mediocre story. Mediocre art. Characters are barely on the okay-ish? MMC is your typical goody two shoes kind of character and for the FMC, she's incredibly gullible that I swear that she's the kind of person that will repeatedly fall for a scam. The only pull of this story is that the FMC isn't a virgin and whether she will go back to her "old ways". The chemistry between the two MCs isn't that great or anything. If anything, it felt rigid and too by-the-script.

Honestly, I have seen Hentai handle this kind of premise better than this story and they did it so under thirty pages.

So just read up to this point and while it may have some cute moments, I really don't think the FMC background is believable. Like they could have the same story and a different background and it would have made so very little difference to the character.

Double-page supporter
Badly written no chemistry between characters and not that engaging..meh

Seriously,wtf.
I just came here to comment on the name.
From the comments, I can conclude FMC was a robot for sex.So,not interested.

Although,I agree that labeling all non virgin girls as sluts is wrong.No,its cruel. You can't just label them without knowing their situation.

Fed-Kun's army
the completely retarded and non sensical reason as to why she decided to spread her legs easely isnt even the worse point of this story, it is simply the atrocious and unlikable characters, the male mc being the worst of them.

and the comment section is just a shitshow truly fit of this mediocre manga that grab attention just because of his stupid clickbait title as stupid as the content.
a battle between incels and people who put 10 just to overweight the amount of 1 while they know that even if they kinda enjoy it (low standard) its not even a 7

Double-page supporter
Apparantly, one girl having sex is enough to start a shitshow in the comments. Get the feeling some of the people in here would only be comfortable if every girl in the world was a virgin who turned down every guy except them.

Who else rated this 1/10 bcz she always brings up her past even if her guy didn't asked her

Aggregator gang
@Molvera: You've never really had that one special someone, have you? People her age don't know how to let that go so easily. If you could, just means they weren't that special to begin with. For her, it's also a measuring stick of what it really means to love because she's learning how to love and not make love.

Supporter
it's kind of cringeworthy how obsessed some of these mangas are about virginity

I actually kinda like it. Sure it may seem as clickbait shit and all, but i think both the MCs make a cute pairing. People in the comments make it seem like the story is shit, and that the FMC is a sex crazed maniac on rehab. Imho this just goes to show how well the idea of rumors do work. In the manga it says that she has sex with anyone and did with 45 guys and all, but that is never indeed addressed by the FMC. To me it feels like -sure there is truth in those rumors, but- the people around the MCs are saying whatever comes to mind, and talking smack beyond what they know. Read it and judge it through your own eyes; I felt this is quite a cute manga.

Users who are viewing this thread