Meikyuu Metro - Mezametara Saikyoushoku Datta node Shima Risu o Tsurete Shinsekai o Aruku - Vol. 4 Ch. 24 - Scene 24

Dex-chan lover
probably he will attach a sponge in the reverse of the claw...
iX9IZw6.png

Dex-chan lover
Yes, I have similar question tooo..
How did he wipe himself?

Dex-chan lover
to be fair if you broke both the legs of some guy and then cut his arms off in an area full of monster you'd expect him to die

the fact he survived that would make him a revenge seeking op mc from some shitty fantasy/isekai manga
to be more fair, if you're going that far, you should have just killed him directly. It's like the overly elaborate and often painful execution methods and medicines, most of it is there to ease the guilt of the executioner when it's better for everyone for it to be quick and painless. though I don't actually approve of execution as a legal punishment. death in conflict is expected but I would never expect a judge, jury, prosecutor, or police to NOT fuckup/lie along the way.

Dex-chan lover
I don't care about his background. He's a flavor of the of the month baddie. He's insignificant and inconsequential to the story and I can't care even less about him then I did henchman #2 or the wagon driver. What a waste of good translation...

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Thank u always for ur great work...
^^...

Ah, evil, death then...
@.@...

I don't care about his background. He's a flavor of the of the month baddie. He's insignificant and inconsequential to the story and I care even less about him then I did henchman #2 or the wagon driver. What a waste of good translation...
Eh, it was a blip in the chapter anyways, this was mostly whacking down the henchmen. As worldbuilding it's a meh but serviceable way of saying some people in the setting will be assholes. Or idiots. Either or.

Users who are viewing this thread