Meiou-sama ga Tooru no desu yo! - Ch. 10

Dex-chan lover
It's either mimicry spell or secret plan to get rid of everyone at once. Unless it's axed, the MC won't die.
I'm putting my money on it being real but he gets freed by the girl, after she has an internal dilemma about him being a demon, but knowing he's good at heart.

We already know that she values personal sense of justice above society's, since she knows Shu straight up murdered a guy (the guy harassing her/proclaiming to be her fiance) and seems to be thankful about it, so she probably believes he has a reason for what he's doing here + doesn't deserve to be executed just for being a demon.

Dex-chan lover
I wish the raws weren't so slow. I read ahead on the LN, and this story is fantastic.

Publishers need to dedicate more resources to this title. Fkn hire a personal maid for the mangaka, so their meals & housekeeping are taken care of.

Dex-chan lover
I wish the raws weren't so slow. I read ahead on the LN, and this story is fantastic.

Publishers need to dedicate more resources to this title. Fkn hire a personal maid for the mangaka, so their meals & housekeeping are taken care of.
It’s that good? Is this arc just that bad?

Dex-chan lover
It’s that good? Is this arc just that bad?
It's basically still the character intro arc.

Shuu and Iris are the main two characters, and we're still reading about their backstory. Other characters may play big roles along the way, but these two have unlimited lifespans. (One from being an undead, the other from her unique magic explained in Ch5.)

Dex-chan lover
Time to choose Iris
It continues with chapter 17 on Novel Updates can find the translated novel :salute:

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover

you know how shitty manga gets like ten thousand chapters and actually good manga get axed?
yeah, so im really grateful this isn't cancelled
:meguuusad:

Dex-chan lover
They spent too much time shiwing us things we knew and skipped tye mc and water guy fight. Just dumb

Users who are viewing this thread