Meiou-sama ga Tooru no desu yo! - Ch. 12.2

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the TL ❤️
We do love a quick fix, thanks for ya work 😘

Dex-chan lover
It's fixed! But it wasn't a big deal anyway...thx for the chapter!
Btw,girl...where are you going?! I will not call her stupid, because she definitely is not! She recognised the MC as not an evil person, when she easily could reject him considering other "monsters" killed her parents! She's naive! Seeing a half full glass in a half empty one...
Anyway our guy will, probably, have to go on another massacre :pepehmm:

Dex-chan lover
"I swear, I won't attack the city as long as you're there"
"What if I don't come back?"
"I'll pick you up."

I feel like that swear's gonna get broken real quickly, when she gets thrown in prison or something and he has to go on a killing spree to break her out.

Thank you for the TL.

I hope this one doesn't get axed, it seems like a handful of manga I've been reading lately have ended prematurely.

Dex-chan lover
As good as her intentions and the deal are on paper, I doubt the higher-ups of such a bigoted country in this world will take the word of a rookie who just happened to survive. More than likely, this will turn into a huge upset, and a lot more people are going to die before they can overturn the system.

Dex-chan lover
man, that flag, mc definitely is going to that city, the question is, will the girl still be alive?

Dex-chan lover
It's a world where demons kill humans so humans don't kill them as vice versa. Of course I believe that it's way more the humans fault since they do not distinguish between threat and non threatening.
i think you just found the core of the problem of this type of situations, or at least something really close. thanks for writing something smart, i can think about it in the meantime of the next chapter

Users who are viewing this thread