Meiou-sama ga Tooru no desu yo! - Ch. 11

Dex-chan lover
Have a bad feeling about where this is heading. But I hope I'm wrong.
Yeahhh, I dunno the fact this manga has the tragedy tag makes the dread loom. I guess it's iris' turn to get fucked up so shu can yanno.. friendship his way outta this

Dex-chan lover
From the look of comments, we did indeed enjoy it. Far better than some of the groups out there. Thank you. :)

Back to the story, this is a terrific example of why I hate zealots. No matter their creeds or origins.

Dex-chan lover
Thank you very much for translating it! Are you planning on continuing the translation? It's one of my favorites.

Dex-chan lover
I am so damn happy it didn't force them into being enemies through bullshit reasons.
she didn't think she could get out. which is why we respect her all the more.
That does explain some. I was looking at it from a story-lens, where if you just deny knowing the person then ppl will believe you (maybe suspect stuff and make life hard for you, but you will still be safe), instead of kill you just to be safe, or outright see through obvious lies. So to me it felt like she was being either foolish (even though I like it), or for some reasons suddenly didn't consider her human friends as friends just because they are enemies to her master friend.
But indeed, if we consider things more realistically, she did probably indeed know that she was screwed either way, and if she let them kill him then they would eventually kill her, anyway. So better to confess and resist, than await being burned alive. Hell, even if you die doing so, that death should still be more painless.
Have a bad feeling about where this is heading. But I hope I'm wrong.
I have a good feeling. The way they are using her full-name (alongside with "if you X then you are a witch"), this reads more to me like a denouncement scene, where she is denounced as a witch that will be known to all as the traitor of humanity. So if she enters a vilalge later on, they go all "The Witch, Iris Silverfloof!? RUN!" (yes, I don't remember her name :p)

Dex-chan lover
I do like this art style, but tbh, the fighting scenes aren't doing justice to the novel's pace!
@feha you are partially correct
iirc, after they kill everyone she goes back,claiming he's a good person! You can guess if they belive her :facepalm:

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I do like this art style, but tbh, the fighting scenes aren't doing justice to the novel's pace!
iirc, after they kill everyone she goes back,claiming he's a good person! You can guess if they belive her :facepalm:
yeah, i don't think she's quite right in the head... lol

Dex-chan lover
I love how these holy knights are just ignoring how bloodthirsty their colleague is

Dex-chan lover
Ch16-17(end) in the translated WN/LN raw.

Next chapter is 18(start).

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
will she become a foe at the end?

Users who are viewing this thread