Meiou-sama ga Tooru no desu yo! - Ch. 12.1

Dex-chan lover
I do not feel any pity toward them at all after all he never provokes, they came there and started killing monsters who were actually peaceful because of mc's teachings and since the start he's the type to retaliate in kind once attacked

Supporter
Damn he killed pony tail dude too even though he asked for help.

No mercy, no prisoners.
I think that guy knows what gonna happen if he said it by the panel showing his eyes wondering around shu and his junior.

the whole knight wont't let her go after her "betrayal" and only way to help her is wiped all eyes witnesses including him.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I don’t remember a single sh*t about what occurred last chapter, but I do know that those panels went hard asf.
TL;DR: just read chapter 5-11

There was a oracle person giving to royal papal states leaders, the premonition of something powerful will:
1. really mess up your daily live if you bother too much (just do the thing of claiming I am the JUSTICE and annoy anything without mediation)
2. Really help you to improve your common life and start a new magical era, if you are friendly to the unknown

And those smart ones hear the oracle choose the possible option 2 (if the variable is a human affiliated to their faith or the magic association adding a high reputation and noble blood, discarding everything that is demi-human, non-human, commoner, or too advanced in knowledge -is like by default they choose 1-)

After that they receive news of a weird occurrence of highly intelligent normal monster lurking in the forest filled with monsters that don't stray out the forest, don't attack to stray one citizens and clean of harmful monster in the border, just clearly forgetting the oracle they considering the possible intrusion of a high lord of monster controlling the area and instead of investigate the area of weird occurrence and taking precaution of what can do, like the arrogant supremacist they are, they start the mission of clean the entire forest and the hidden lord with the most powerful force they have (and that include our recently graduated waifu) just go to the genocide route ignoring the habits of what they killed, they have some minor problems in the cleaning because they are defending and rejecting the genocide but they use more advance long range magic, while our MC feel that coming days before start to training for some definitive magic attack reach the monster village too late defend the survivors appear high OP armor j-erk and restraint him end the monster cleaning, the waifu discover the obvious truth make a choice and help the MC and start the things of chapter 12

Dex-chan lover
When he said he was evolving/transforming, I was 100% expecting him to get a more human/non-spirit form in typical manga fashion, but nope, death elemental.

Users who are viewing this thread