Meiou-sama ga Tooru no desu yo! - Ch. 9

Dex-chan lover
You know, the human have made a wrong choice since they choose to eliminate and antagonize him

Dex-chan lover
They were give two fucking door, but instead of knocking first the just kicked down the wrong door and cause a Mao to be born

That seer correctly predicted the situation but that stupid council forgot to bring up the most fucking important point that they have to choose between two paths but instead so fixated by dissaster that that point is only brought out silently at the end and never forward it to the knights

I'm just sad of what would be happening next since Iris will either have to be the reluctant hero or be the last hope of reason before dissaster but is instead killed, personaly i hope the later is true so i don't have to sympathize with the humans at all since this is their own consequence of their hubris

Dex-chan lover
Again, it's all about perspectives! It's because we're following him, and many humans were shown as evil, but we also saw how those goblins attack anyone and people fear them, and what we fear we want to eliminate! MC being reincarnated without moral or conscience, reacting on impulses will now have to decide which door to take, the human or the demon path! Let's hope the girl will follow him so at least a little bit of humanity will stay with him on the path of carnage! :02:

Aggregator gang
There used to be a webcomic 'Goblins' that told a standard RPG story, but told from the perspective of the goblins (who just wanted to be left alone. and to get revenge on the adventurers that had killed their friends)

Users who are viewing this thread