MEMORIZE - Ch. 37

Dex-chan lover
I liked the white hair and a damaged skin. It looked kinda cool.

I mean she was willing to give him her nucleus to stay alive, I'm pretty sure she's willing to be your slave as well. This mc man

Aggregator gang
White hair was better!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ALSO, he just need to say BE MY WOMAN!!!!!! and BAM! he got her in the bag.

Double-page supporter
a sex-slave contract

6a248af1d395c0b3a7b920719e8c283a.jpg

Must be his Japanese roots talking...

p.s. - gib white hair back!!1

Dex-chan lover
Contract most likely means some kind of mutual understanding, not outright slavery. Sure she is at a disadvantage now, but still not the same.

@Treyon
White hair was better
Spider form was even better. Or you know, like that spider knight from "her majesty's swarm".

Honestly, though, the MC is very unlikable. The manhwa might've been called "I've been reborn as an asshole" at this point.

@istvan90623

What? Lol no it’s outright slavery he’s gonna trick her into, why else would he do it now while she’s too regarded to think straight? Plus why would he leave someone as powerful as her to run free? Especially when she knows his true colors, even when they are married she’s still his slave lol LITERALLY

@DeathDonut

How is he unlikable? Did you forget they were enemies up until a few minutes ago?

I do admit his smirky low key arrogant attitude can get on nerves sometimes but he himself dosent realize he’s doing that and he isn’t the worst in that regard, at least he isn’t outright saying boohoo I’m better than you like a spoilt young master from a xianxia, he knows he has the upper hand and is manipu- molding her to like him while she’s in a weakened state, on that note Kim hanbyul did a good and a bad job running away from him, as much as everyone likes to say she ‘betrayed’ him the mc himself ha s problems he has to work on

Users who are viewing this thread