Men of the Harem

refreshing because the girl marrying to the cheating guy isnt a bitch like how most tropes go. i feel bad for her though, she's stuck for 5 years in a marriage she doesn't want and even knows that she might get thrown away someday, but yeah glad she isn't some haughty child

I really love this reverse harem trend going on, I'm tired of the stupid ML getting all the girls, why can't the strong FL get everyone too?

I get it now,
if you can't get the man of your dreams, just get a masochist instead !!
xD

Its my favorite translations group and a new manga that I'm hooked on??!! Bro, this group is amazing!! I love the picks you guys do 😍

So excited for any TRUE reverse harem with a strong female lead. GET ALL THE MEN. Well, I think it will take a while to reach that but the plot is enjoyable so far (chapter 6).

Group Leader
>writer in her last manga
>harem bad poor MC
>writer in this one
>harem good only if your MC

Wonder if this will be shitty as remarried empress?
And I wonder if true antagonist will turn out to be a lower class person while the royals will try there dicks sucked being da best!!!

Supporter
Official English link for anyone keen
https://www.webtoons.com/en/fantasy/men-of-the-harem/list?title_no=2443

Love this so much! The protagonist's characterisation is A+++, she's honest about her feelings, admits her weaknesses and actively works to improve herself while not taking sh*t from anyone!
I'm devastated her father had to die so soon, I really liked him too
For now, I'm rooting for her red haired knight 😍

Users who are viewing this thread