Metropolitan System

Group Leader
Im so damn disappointing... IMHO
At the beginning it was super good and interesting but when he started to become more "financially" important person it went down a few grades, most of chaps 80% talk about politics etc.. I started to read it to see an cultivator kick asses and have fun + some comedy and not for politics ...

Fed-Kun's army
Sigh......I'm starting to get bored with the writer constantly repeating himself with this garbage!

MC goes to a new location for "other business". Meets some "poor helpless nice AND HOT little morsel", they have rotten associates that try to sell them off for whatever reason! I mean the last girl had a "dear friend" who despite acting like she was "looking out for her" as the moment of truth showed was heavy in debt and sold her behind her back! Taking advantage of "the kindness" she claimed she was protecting her from getting exploited by the MC of to save herself! Yeah she tried to act like she didn't KNOW what the asshole holding her debt was "really going to do to her friend"....but I refuse to believe that writer! Her friend knew she was selling her innocent friend off like a whore! Even tried to prevent her from befriending the MC likely because if her "Debt Collector" assumes she's not "an innocent virgin" he might call off the deal to forgive her debt! Acted like she was protecting her from being taken advantage of....while taking advantage of said friend!

I like this "Helpless Waifu's of the week's" dad mostly cause "at least he ain't hiding how much of a repulsive scumbag he is".....would find it interesting if it turns out he's acting this way to try and scare her off.....but I doubt it! Though I wonder why it took him THIS LONG to consider selling off his daughter if he's this irredeemable? But yeah this waifu gets a "1 out of 5" for me compared to the rest! (Red Head from earlier also gets a 1 out of 5 for the same reason! She's a BAD "re-tread" of an established character! RANT ABOUT TO BEGAN SKIP TO THE "END RANT" TO AVOID!!!! YOU'VE BEEN WARNED!.....And I mean bad because at least the character she's copying is far more interesting, has a better dynamic outside the bed room with the MC and I wish to see more of her as I'm starting to miss her now. Red head is a THOT in the purest sense! Yeah Blue-Haired also did the whole thing of "playing the MC off as her lover against his will to scare off an annoying stalker!" but at least she had more character to her then the red head....and it's worse since it's implied she got other guys harmed by her stalking "fiancee" and shows no remorse for it! I know they likely handwaved it by saying they were likely "perverts who had it coming". But since it's off-screen and not explained, the only explanation is she's a "toxic THOT". Worse by the fact her fiancee seem to ONLY GET THE HINT AFTER HE CAUGHT HER IN THE MC'S ROOM WITH THE MC! before he called things off! WTF!!!?? Hope the MC uses her like the THOT she is as in "Pump and Dump" and leaves her in the state of "always desiring him....but never being able to be with him" because he knows better that she's toxic! Just use her for what he needs, then toss her! It's what she deserves! OKAY "RANT OVER"). His cousin is already the "sweet innocent waifu" trope ALONGSIDE THE STEWARDESS! We don't need another one. This girl's design is nice sure. But seriously her pitiful backstory is so damn forced it's vomit inducing (Sweet little thing from the "bad side of town!" Was in a "horrible bind" that was about to get worse "if not for our white knight MC" saving her from such a bad fate! Seriously I'm getting tired of seeing this in this story now since it's being "overused!" and in this case! Feels like the writer was out of ideas and this chapter is just to make the Little Girl pitiful so we feel better next chapter when the MC outright destroys her father and the one's after her for the worthless father's debt alongside protecting her from ape man! Seriously having a "woman killing" monster after her is just enough in my opinion....I just hate when they make pitiful character's like her. She's an Overused character trope!)

Me and my cat both love the couch as well Haha, your memes are amazing cloww, also I just read it yesterday but Happy Late Birthday haha~~!!! Congrats you've lived for a whole other year Haha, Thank God ! Live well ! ๐Ÿ’š

@crudelidiaboli
Pure diamond ? Yes, I laugh a lot every time reading this, I respect the hard work cloww puts into it and I appreciate it, I just tell people not to insult since it is rude and if you don't like it then just don't read, I personally do and I respect other's opinions, though I don't understand why you would note the fact that I am a Muslim, do you plan on asking advice on how to be a bit more humble and how to tolerate and respect others ? If so I would be delighted to help; it seems like you really do need it ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’š

I got to be honest this series is : "young chineese male beats up everyone he doesnt like and gets litteraly everything he wants". kinda still enjoy it somehow

Shitty mc.
other than that you can enjoy the show if you want to see an arrogant op mc

@zDarkness that's why they call this "brain decay". Honestly, everybody knew this is shit, idk why but even knowing that we still read it because we like how everyone fret in front of the mc, and the mc is like some shitty genuis who likes to keep lowkey in every manhua/novel then he can call his friends every time when there is a problem.... (you knew the drill). More info here https://www.reddit.com/r/manga/comments/afiecd/can_someone_explain_why_chinese_authors_love/

Oooh, so you play those kind of games with your family, this made me want to learn about it Haha, seriously I just like the fact that our MC is so carefree compared to all the other characters, I just got so tired of all the others comics where they take themselves sooo seriously like TOO SERIOUSLY! And the other manhuas just make me mad at how everyone is bad towards the MC and we have to wait ages for them to finally get what they deserve, so when I finally find one where they get owned right away ngl I like that ! I prefer this then something that's dragged out and they're doing it in an attempt to get their comics longer, they even add some nonsense and completely distort the original plot so yup, this one is so much more carefree then the other ones and Jiang Bai isn't afraid of saying whatever he wants for once that's great, I don't really like harems and so I'm glad that there isn't much talk about it, I'm thankful they stick to him beating up people, I don't like the ones who only focus on ecchi and stuff, I find it disappointing since it doesn't add anything to the plot (generally ofc), and at least Jiang Bai isn't a dense mf, he knows he likes someone, he doesn't hide his desire and even if i still am not a fan of the harem at least they're upfront about it and they're not putting it for everyone to see either, after all we're still focused more on the fights then anything else so yeah that's what I personally like about it, I guess I just wanna chill lmao and I can't find it everywhere, even the ones with comedy aren't always all happy, well I do like it if there's some moral in it but when it's just nonsensical drama, I don't like that.
Thanks a lot for your translations cloww we appreciate the efforts and hard work put into every chapter, it's been so much already and you're still working on it, thank you very much !! ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ–ค๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’Ÿโค๐Ÿ’๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ’“๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’—โฃ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’Œ

Ngl I thought that guy was kinda nice, I mean the only wrong thing he did was when he cheated at the end but that's just there, he was really normal and for once they made him so that he'd have a brain lmao, glad they talked this out, it's pretty rare in manhuas....does it even ever happen anyway ?

Users who are viewing this thread