Mezametara Saikyou Soubi to Uchuusen-mochi Datta no de, Ikkodate Mezashite Youhei Toshite Jiyuu ni Ikitai - Vol. 2 Ch. 9.1 - (Part two)

Dex-chan lover
Lemme guess the MC smashes the commander after he comes back victorious...

(Just a wild ass guess, not a spoiler)

🙃

Double-page supporter
So MC is stupid... Why use your only trump card for someone who clearly trying to use you. I mean she manipulated him into going to war.

Why manga is even more stupid that WN...

Double-page supporter
@KamiKira00 Calm down son, using his triumph card against an invasion fleet means that now the empire is indebted to him, as well as netting a massive amount of money from destroying high-priority targets, which is still his main aim at this moment.
And why would you want to save your triumph card to fight against anything else than big fish? A healthy invasion force with multiple battleships, cruisers and frigates are the juiciest targets for a huge AOE attack, where else could he possibly use this more efficiently?

Aggregator gang
@KamiKira00 he got his ego stroked, and as a merc he needs to keep his credibility.
so he cant pull out once he agrees. unless of special circumstances.
so yeah Mc is stupid.

but using that ''Trump card'' is another story.
unlike weaponry which activates on condition.
this trump card is to fragile. also illegal. its better to make fast use of it. or risk being wanted. for carrying hazardous items.

Supporter
I appreciate that the Navy uniform for the boss is basically a bikini with a suit wrapped around it. Pretty clever design.

Double-page supporter
@Scrwd @ShionVaynex Issue is that his trump card is illegal. Using it under military's supervision is stupid. He could either use it against authorities or somewhere where he can't be observed. No recordings are left.

This isn't a case in this battle.

@KamiKira00 I haven't read the novel so i don't know if it will go like this but:
if he actually goes deep to the point of directly attacking the flagship (which if they aren't complete idiots will NOT be near the frontline) like hell the military will be able to properly follow his actions among literally hundreds of ships bigger than his.
Even if they suspect that he actually used an illegal object it would be hard to prove HE was the one to activate it.

And if i am in possession of something powerful but illegal and i am a freaking mercenary (which means a LOT of contacts with authorities and/or border patrols) i'd try to get use AND rid of it as fast as possible.

singing crystal + spaceship

we are getting the marcross Frontier type of song right? The one that using fold and lure Varja

Dex-chan lover
@Blanc Yeah, when I was reading it I was "What plan could he possibly ha... wait didn't he collect...? oh ... OH!"

Dex-chan lover
He does strap it to a torpedo and launch it at the flagship. So the plan does work.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Dex-chan lover
Got it, get the enemy to break out into a musical number and when they go for the big finish, shoot the head honcho

Dex-chan lover
Ah yes the legendary vague singing crystal. It is rumored to be capable of doing whatever the plot needs in order to work. This could be any number of things, thus its "vague" descriptior.

Supporter
@JavelinJoe Out of all the things to complain about you choose the one thing they explained many chapters ago. The "Singing crystal" when broken summons an entire fleet of crystal ships so MC said when he got it.

Users who are viewing this thread