Mezametara Saikyou Soubi to Uchuusenmochi Datta node, Ikkodate Mezashite Youhei toshite Jiyuu ni Ikitai - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

Dex-chan lover
For those of you wondering if there's a harem:

Yes there is, but only the space elf and that other girl. The lady captain doesn't join, but she's a recurring character in later arcs.

Dex-chan lover
I wish there were space dwarves...that would be interesting. Closest thing is probably a Fuzzy

Dex-chan lover
Code:
> I better be careful
> walks into a possible trap

Dex-chan lover
@zz2000
Technically, a harem requires 3 love interests, 2 is just a love triangle. Though that doesn't mean the manga won't add additional characters so it might end up being one later.

Reactions: le3
I guess we are going to get some more world building / motivation in the next couple of chapters. Might put this on hold till like Ch.7 and see how it develops.

Dex-chan lover
@Sep10trion: Space dwarves doesn't exist! They were relics of a bygone edition and...! Oh, wait. Now they do. Goddamn Necromunda...

Wel, for now it keeps being interesting. Let`s see how it fares. It is weekly, montly...?

Now that I take a look carefully, that kyara had her head cut off on the cover page.

Dex-chan lover
a random cute girl inviting some totally average guy she doesn't know in the bad part of town to hang out with her, even "very suspicious" is putting it mildly

Contributor
@botodopo

The author of this also wrote ”29-year old gets isekai’d into another world”, where the main girl date raped the MC so he’d have to stay with her. It’s par for the course, unfortunately.

Fed-Kun's army
iDYZvLTvAJweGwz_WhkPocUtMln0Iuzwk3sWo7Lyo_8.png

Dex-chan lover
@Leo80221 @zz2000 If you're referring to the webnovel, there might be differences, perhaps even additional characters, as the manga is very likely adapted after the light novel instead.

Fed-Kun's army
That slow pacing, i feel like he already banged the lil girl in the 2nd chapter and Elma in the 3rd in the Novel.... xD fastest gun in space... :x :D Elma is cute tho

Dex-chan lover
@xyzzy

Ah damn, that sucks! One of these isekai's finally has a kind of interesting premise, and an O-K so far MC, but if its that guy I'll temper my expectations starting now.

Users who are viewing this thread