Mezametara Saikyou Soubi to Uchuusenmochi Datta node, Ikkodate Mezashite Youhei toshite Jiyuu ni Ikitai - Vol. 8 Ch. 38.2

Dex-chan lover
Her: "B-BUT I COULD-"
Him: "I don't think you understand. She vibrates. EVERYTHING. VIBRATES. Have you ever reached climax so powerfully you spoke portugese and asked god to forgive you for what you're doing despite not knowing portugese? I am from japan. I don't even know where Portugal is on the map."

maxresdefault.jpg
Does Portugal even exist in this universe? Pretty sure probably not, cause they don't know the various star systems Hiro is familiar with (Sagitarius A, Betelgeuse, Earth/Sol, etc.)

Dex-chan lover
Considering how a "noble's sword" is a specific thing separate from normal swords in power in this universe, I half expect MC accepting the sword means essentially being welcomed as part of (lower) nobility, which her dad will bring up or something, rekindling her desire to try to get with MC (since he wouldn't just be "some guy" anymore).

If this is actually where it ends though, then dang that's a clean resolution to that plotline, unexpected.

Contributor
Her: "B-BUT I COULD-"
Him: "I don't think you understand. She vibrates. EVERYTHING. VIBRATES. Have you ever reached climax so powerfully you spoke portugese and asked god to forgive you for what you're doing despite not knowing portugese? I am from japan. I don't even know where Portugal is on the map."

maxresdefault.jpg
Where is this copy pasta from I need to know

Reactions: le3
Dex-chan lover
Wow, props to the author for having a harem protagonist willing to turn down a girl.

Now let's just hope they don't completely undercut it by making her a recurring character with an obsessive yandere-esque love despite being turned down that forces her way back into the harem anyways. Surely they wouldn't do anything silly like that, right?

Dex-chan lover
Authors need to realize that readers don't mind if the ML friend zones the second or third FL

Dex-chan lover
What the hell is this!? Clear communication? Two characters talking out their feelings like friggin adults? No cheap misunderstandings to drive the romantic subplots? In this economy!?

More of this, please. People who deal with emotions like adults are a huge turn on.
But this is an isekai manga! There are supposed to be misunderstandings and hijinks that could be easily cleared up through mature communication but never are! And MC not romancing the loli? Preposterous!

Dex-chan lover
Wow, props to the author for having a harem protagonist willing to turn down a girl.

Now let's just hope they don't completely undercut it by making her a recurring character with an obsessive yandere-esque love despite being turned down that forces her way back into the harem anyways. Surely they wouldn't do anything silly like that, right?
She'll come back, and MC will become a noble. But nothing has happened yet in the novel, still...whaddayathink? :p

Dex-chan lover
That sword gift gonna be meaning something huh. He won it in the 'duel' so he gain the noble status?

Supporter
chris has a more mature character than the military commander stalker girl
but give him a kiss before you leave

inb4 hiro is made a noble from accumulated deeds and can return to start to collect waifu

Users who are viewing this thread