Mezametara Saikyou Soubi to Uchuusenmochi Datta node, Ikkodate Mezashite Youhei toshite Jiyuu ni Ikitai - Vol. 8 Ch. 39.1

Dex-chan lover
One can only hope that the AI that is created becomes like Mei. I'd rather AI find the beauty and pleasure in things like Human love, kindness and working together.

I really don't want humans to go through something like the "men of iron" or Shodan.

Dex-chan lover
To be fair to the AI's perspective on the matter of love and romance.
Their race did survive a war against humanity with the power of love and romance, regardless of of warped it was.

Dex-chan lover
There's a "blink and you miss it" exchange--maybe three sentences--with Hiro, Elma, and Mimi about the current state of the relationship between humans and AI that I hope we get to revisit. All is not as it seems.
So that what it was all about. Elma and Chris were not worried about how the A.I secretly holding an unprecedented economic stranglehold on organic civilizations, but they were worried about A.I holding an unprecedented hold on youthful romance.

Dex-chan lover
Mei is already planning for Chris's successor in the future by creating a harem for her master that includes her of course :haa:

Dex-chan lover
that is one cunning robo-maid...
still, it probably was the best way to motivate Chris.

Dex-chan lover
He doesn't want to be a noble. But the only way to fulfill his dream of owning a house on a planet is to become a noble, no way around it.

Dex-chan lover
Why 3? Why not 2 or 4?
Or if you hate harem, why not drop the manga when Elma joined?
This is such a dumb reductionist view. It isn't black-and-white. When you eat a French Fry, you probably want at least a second one. Ostensibly, this makes you an enjoyer of multiple fries, in the same way someone who enjoys specifically three harem members is a harem enjoyer. Yet at some point you dont want anymore. 5000 fries in one meal? Probably too much. Yet you are still an enjoyer of multiple fries... how could any amount be too much?

Well, it's quite a simple idea. It's a spectrum. Things aren't just black and white and one can enjoy a harem without it having as many members as possible, in the same way you might want a moderate amount of multiple fries. Their ideal harem for this series is those 3 specifically. Maybe it's more for you, or less for you. Both can be possible and you can both still enjoy harems.

Dex-chan lover
Reapers resetting the universe every hundred thousand years until their one true ship sails.

Those heathens won’t romance Tali for all three games!
Hahaha who need a romance when you already have
the best bro in the universe (Garrus) beside you XD

Dex-chan lover
Machine Intelligence of the Empire became a major underlying power by being an entire race of humanophile as well as all-loving race?
They liked organic life romance so much that the Imperial Authority just gave up on seeing them as existential threat to organic life, but instead worry how a whole race of sexy sexy androids gonna corrupt their youth?
Basically Skynet decides to fuck over humanity by literally fucking them with a whole production line of T-X?
Logical plan, hunger and sex are basal emotions what's better to control filthy meatbags humanity than providing them desires? :smugnako:

Users who are viewing this thread