Mi-chan wa Kawaretai - Vol. 1 Ch. 3 - I prefer Iori

Dex-chan lover
:shamihuh: He's not gonna fuck her is he?
:fml: I hate myself for not asking the question at the beginning

Dex-chan lover
I dont understand, she has underwear, clothes, cellphone or who sends to her messages? then ... she was originally a human or with 1/2 day human worked and now is bored and want few pet playing

Maybe the ribbon is the magical/curse item

Dex-chan lover
I dont understand, she has underwear, clothes, cellphone or who sends to her messages? then ... she was originally a human or with 1/2 day human worked and now is bored and want few pet playing

Maybe the ribbon is the magical/curse item

The implication is that she's been around the block. This ain't her first time as a pet.

Dex-chan lover
When the landlord question about having a cat, I'd have immediately pointed to the girl and say "Yeah it was her... but seriously it was on the phone"

Dex-chan lover
Not gonna lie, Mi-chan is freaking beautiful AF!
One of the prettiest FMCs I have ever seen.

sNYBCdm.png
She kinda reminds me of Akutsu-san in the way she is drawn with the big mouth and little fang.

Dex-chan lover
The implication is that she's been around the block. This ain't her first time as a pet.
I don't know if she has been someones pet before or not. Hopefully we will see more of her past. At least we know whe has existed for a while and is integrated into society. She's like a normal girl that turns into a cat at night.

Double-page supporter
This is sure cute and fluffy-wholesome story.

Still, its make me wonder about the other "cat girl", are we gonna find out soon and theirs origin? Hopefully we will. 😗

Users who are viewing this thread