Mi-chan wa Kawaretai - Vol. 2 Ch. 8 - You're mine after all

Dex-chan lover
2lpdnd4hide61.png
Was this mtl'd?

Dex-chan lover
While I think it's safe to bet Iori won't end up with the cafe lady, because the whole point of the manga is the relationship between him and Mio (platonic relationship between MCs? whazzat?), I wouldn't dislike to see them end up together.

Not that I dislike Mio, she's nice too but...
Ok fine! I like cafe lady, you happy?

Aggregator gang
I'm all about the manager lady, but inviting a totally strange man to her apartment... so brave. In my world that means she's either a self-defense champion or she really wants a "D"

Double-page supporter
Well ... I was checking the raw chapter 9 and so-so, you are very near, maybe true in the chapter 10 in the next month
This chapter already shows Mii-chan's sister transforming into the manager lady's white cat. Her sister is called Tamaki (page 27 this chapter), transforms into the manager lady's white cat and is called Tama-chan by the manager lady when she arrives home.

Dex-chan lover
This chapter already shows Mii-chan's sister transforming into the manager lady's white cat. Her sister is called Tamaki (page 27 this chapter), transforms into the manager lady's white cat and is called Tama-chan by the manager lady when she arrives home.
Yep, there are few answers in the raw chapter 9,
Manager thinks what Mi-chan is a Cat Girl because the collar, but not what Michan is the older sister of Tamaki
, but
both will speak about Cat Girls during the sun up in the chapter 10
Mi-chan is hiding something? He will change her feeling if know about the time limit?

Dex-chan lover
They want the character to suffer just to make us suffer more :boomer: :glee::haa:
I remember an interview with Joss Whedon where he was asked why he did horrible things to his characters. His response "pain makes you like people"

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the translation!

The mangaka is doing a hell of a great job portraying Mi-chan's beauty in the "impact frames", good Lord she's beautiful! 😮
She really is, the other girls are also extremely beautiful

Yep, there are few answers in the raw chapter 9,
Manager thinks what Mi-chan is a Cat Girl because the collar, but not what Michan is the older sister of Tamaki
, but
both will speak about Cat Girls during the sun up in the chapter 10
Mi-chan is hiding something? He will change her feeling if know about the time limit?
Hey you still got the raws for chapter 9? I've been looking and the only thing available is chapter 10

Dex-chan lover
Hey you still got the raws for chapter 9? I've been looking and the only thing available is chapter 10
Not sorry, I am reading in the raw source online using google lens, while I am waiting by the TL chapter
Resume chapter 9
MC go out with the clerk, Mii chan jealeous, sister discover that MC is the Miichan owner, Clerk proposes a very important meet in the morning about care Cat Girls
He chapter 10 is cute, with that Miichan smile, but nothing interesting, only about straycat lifes style warnings and Otakus are dangerous

The story is cute, but few slow story progression, maybe this manga will 6~8vol

Dex-chan lover
So wait, what even is their home situation? Are they cats blending in with people, or are they people who turn into cats? They have whole Human wardrobes and tech set, they go to school, but the girls go around finding "owners" to not turn fully into cats? Why not just... you know... date?

Users who are viewing this thread