Mi-chan wa Kawaretai - Vol. 2 Ch. 9 - He's not coming home

Dex-chan lover
A cat is fine too?
ren08.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Since this is so clearly tipping towards the age inappropriate relationship, I don't think I can continue reading this, hope those who'll stay have a good time reading ✌️
she us about to be 18 your werdo

Dex-chan lover
Fuck you mean running out of time?
When Mii talk by phone with her sister, they spoke about it, late 18(reach adulthood), she need a partner or will slowing reduce her human time and will a full time cat

The problem is what chapter 10 raw,
we need wait at chapter 11, chapter 10 was about Miichan smile

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the TL!
He is more than 30, that's not realy as weird reaction he had.
He's in his twenties, but whatever, she can turn into a cat and cats are considered adults around 10 - 12 months of age, so the question is what's normal for a catgirl.

:wowee:

Well I guess it's 18. Hmm, if she turns into a cat permanently, does this reduce her life expectancy? Food for thought. :coffee:

Dex-chan lover
I feel like a pervert but when I saw this panel, I couldn't stop thinking about how incredibly grabbable the shape of her hips and waist are

4bb40107-0b56-41d8-8d2a-07541974f60d.png

Also I love that this manga is really picking up steam now. I hope they release 10 soon so that the tl can be caught up.

Dex-chan lover
Since this is so clearly tipping towards the age inappropriate relationship, I don't think I can continue reading this, hope those who'll stay have a good time reading ✌️
This is not an airport, no need to announce your departure.

Users who are viewing this thread