Mieruko-chan - Ch. 52

Fed-Kun's army
The pen in the little flashback type thing looked like the pen the big sis was holding pii with so that's vague still... Could be big sis or little sis being murderous. Pii disappears a lot which could be nothing, could be the big sis killing him and replacing him, could be pii is a demon and comes back after committing evil deeds, who knows. I don't really remember the chapters michiru showed why she owned him in the first place.

Romm almost died from looking at a picture of this girl from a certain angle/perspective while the other photos had no reaction. Could be related to pii's disappearance? I dunno.
What I DO know is that the big sis has been incredibly strict on people taking pictures of michiru. Unless that's a red herring and in the world of mediums photos are known to allow spirits to transfer their powers and act far away and whatnot, then photos of her invite tragedy and the older sister knows that at least.
Or, it could all be completely unrelated and Romm is just being occasionally attacked by angry spirits all the damn time.

Can anyone fill in any holes?

Aggregator gang
the author loves to keep us guessing on which characters are gonna be hostile.
That's the most realistic part of the manga, and mimics Mieruko perspective.. In most manga you know immedietaly who is and isn't an enemy, and that there is an enemy. For Mieruko she has no idea whether Michiru is hostile-benign-confused, whether the ghost is hostile-benign-confused, right now we're suspecting whther her sister is hostile, benign or just confused, and Mieruko soon will have to suspect every person she meets of being a ghost until proven non-ghost.
Imo I too did get the vibe that sister hid the caterpillar, but after reading the comments I suppose she could have been buying a new one (Because the vibe of the scene is clearly "Lie of Omission" but it's hard to predict which one) , it is a setup for Michiru to be shaken/tired, that's for sure.
I think the scene with Romm is a break for people like those that complained about the long plot, because there's no tension for Mieruko's fate anymore (and Granny's already dead), so Romm and Hana instead.\

->adamb15

Then It's be weird that Michiru has a modeling career, unless it's some sort of appeasement.

Dex-chan lover
That's the most realistic part of the manga, and mimics Mieruko perspective.. In most manga you know immedietaly who is and isn't an enemy, and that there is an enemy. For Mieruko she has no idea whether Michiru is hostile-benign-confused, whether the ghost is hostile-benign-confused, right now we're suspecting whther her sister is hostile, benign or just confused, and Mieruko soon will have to suspect every person she meets of being a ghost until proven non-ghost.
Imo I too did get the vibe that sister hid the caterpillar, but after reading the comments I suppose she could have been buying a new one (Because the vibe of the scene is clearly "Lie of Omission" but it's hard to predict which one) , it is a setup for Michiru to be shaken/tired, that's for sure.
I think the scene with Romm is a break for people like those that complained about the long plot, because there's no tension for Mieruko's fate anymore (and Granny's already dead), so Romm and Hana instead.\

->adamb15

Then It's be weird that Michiru has a modeling career, unless it's some sort of appeasement.
this is just a sexy minesweeper in a nutshell.

Dex-chan lover
I feel like she is just gonna question her about weird stuff miko does, probably trying to figure out if she can see ghosts and therefore her tentacles. Oh and the sister is probably going to stab miko or do something like that.
yeah, pencil and all. She would probably use the pencil to pop those big balloons.

Dex-chan lover
Some people just love their pencils, the fact that you immediately think of violence shows how violent you are.
A non-violent person will never grip a pencil in their hand.

A person who used a pencil to remove a person is also a sign of violence.

There is a thing called context clues. Not reading context clues shows how dumb you are.

Dex-chan lover
A non-violent person will never grip a pencil in their hand.

A person who used a pencil to remove a person is also a sign of violence.

There is a thing called context clues. Not reading context clues shows how dumb you are.
Rude. So you are saying that if someone feels calmer by griping a pencil they are violent??!?!?!? You will look like the biggest fool in the next chapter. At the level of Darwin award.

Did Michuru stab someone in the past or something like that? idk I just find it curious the way she's always carrying a pencil around + who knows what that Michiru's sister's flashback was about. Everything about them both is just odd.
holy fuck yes that's what I was thinking because her sister had a flashback to a bloody pen when seeing the crumpled photo... and now she's holding a pencil. the flashback seems to me 100% she stabbed someone in the past

Dex-chan lover
He is trying to do what Miko is avoiding. Butting heads with the spirits. Or exorcising one.
Monsters are always supernatural. Humans acting and wanting to be like monsters need to be put to death row. This shows how short is their life and how insignificant

Dex-chan lover
dude romm is so fucking cool, i would read an entire spin off manga with him

excited for the next chapter!!!

Dex-chan lover
I guess I was very violent against that piece of fruit between my teeth : (
Although I admit to having violent thought when gripping a pencil to erase something, but I blame the manufacturer here.
We are nearing the violent part of Mieruko again. It has been a long time since the violence in anime first season, which showed a surprising amount of shock.

Fed-Kun's army

->adamb15

I was thinking the sister is able to make those photos benign or keep the spirit calm, (maybe just with her overbearing presence lol) so it's just the uncontrolled photos that are the danger. If it's not the photos then it's hard to figure out why romm wanted to study her through mieruko's photos in different perspectives that he asked for when he could've just used the modelling shots, or how that ended with him being attacked even though he should be well outside the range of her tentacles

Users who are viewing this thread