Mieruko-chan - Ch. 58

Dex-chan lover
So axeguy isn't really some sort of "judge" or "cleaner" like the goatskull in the famires? Other ghosts can actually fight back against him.
100%, we've seen plenty of spirit that nor human nor animal spirit that have certain "task"
this axe guy cleansing possession on train, the Gate attendant on famires, the Wheelchair Pusher on Hospital and there's chance the Doggo with Miko's dad is one of them.
He's judging Every Spirit Entering Miko Resident (iirc if it's non threatening he'll mark them as "bitter" so he probably eat them) and he's the one who scared the Daruma Ghost from entering too.

Normal Ghost probably Won't stand Chance at all against them or they're impossible to defeat, i guess michiru Forest Spirit are in that category too so Miko getting worked up over it make them 100x funnier

Dex-chan lover
It has been the 2nd time Miko met the guy. 2 times unharmed even though it's still scary. Shouldn't she trust the guy already? I think he only wants ghosts.
Also, Michiru thanking Lord for Miko's service🙏
nope, first time she didn't get hit because the axeman Got distracted by others. thats why she's unsure if it's gonna hurt her or not (she have supernatural power after all) and more importantly gonna hurt michiru or not because she's 100% possesed
but she got hit this time and nothing happened, except her panties

Dex-chan lover
Clickety clack~ Get in my sack~

Hana manhandling Julia?
Miko Kabedon?
Miko tops Michiru in public?
AXEMAN RETURNS??? ✓✓✓

Pantsu soaked? ✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓

10/10 chapter had everything, the perfect blend of funny, scary, and foreboding. I jumped a little when the Axeman started sprinting for Miko. Poor girl needs to start packing an extra pair of unmentionables when she leaves the house. It's interesting that Michiru's tentacles didn't react to the Axeman, but they also were pacified by the Horse Spirit at Miko's house as well so they must recognize when powerful entities aren't threatening Michiru.

Also it's entirely understandable how Miko reacted because even if you think you'd be okay being on the receiving end of a spectral axe to the face you'd never know that for certain. Then actually experiencing it, twice, is also an entirely different matter. I wouldn't have reacted any better if I were her (I'd be crying in a fetal position like a bitch).

Can't wait for the next chapter. Thanks for the TL.

Dex-chan lover
I honestly wonder if Miko x Michiru will actually go anywhere, it's not subtext since Michiru really is in love with Miko, but most mangas rarely tease this hard, sure part of the whole situation was for comedy, but it didn't feel like it was making fun of the possible yuri, just of Miko being a total weirdo in public due to her panic.

Is it just me or this is one of the few times our hopes for yuri in a non yuri manga might actually go somewhere? :angery:
Hopefully with a side of Hana x Yuria too.

Dex-chan lover
Since we know that strong ghosts can actually physically harm people, this axe guy is probably not a bad guy since he's definitely strong but doesn't actually harm humans with his axe.

Double-page supporter
Rough chapter for Miko. Getting hit by the axe that makes you pee really hard.

Dex-chan lover
Almost attack Miko’s dad before ghost-horse stopped him but they are chill with axe-ghost?
Yeah, something is going on here
In my mind it's because Michurus tentacle spirit is guarding her and when she's made true friends with Miko's group the spirit started to lay off a little. That's why Miko now sees her face and top of her body in the scene where they take a picture.

Edit: also it's always a good time when I see this being updated! Thanks for the chapter

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Why is she worried
Her tentacles annihilated absolutely everything so far

Dex-chan lover
Really not a fan of the GL baiting. Hopefully the author doesn't make it anything more than just a running gag. Please don't ruin this manga by making any canon romance between the girls, PLEASE. Seriously not a fan of the new girl, she was a mistake to add

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Feels like that axe spirit is hunting bad spirits, wouldnt be too surprising author likes these tropes where the suspicious looking characters turn out to be good.
He did it the easy way : Author made everyone suspicious. :huh:

Users who are viewing this thread