Mieruko-chan - Vol. 10 Ch. 53

Dex-chan lover
Hana's too damn pure for their reality, that has to be the explanation for her aura shenanigans.

Also, there is a certain group of people on the internet that might take that last page and run with it

Dex-chan lover
I'm pretty sure that the situation will not be completely resolved unless Romm steps in

You all remember the chapter, just a couple of months ago, where he almost died while investigating right?

I think this will be a temporary reprieve, and then Romm gets involved and helps solve the problem for good

Dex-chan lover
This was kind of bad.

Michiru won't harm Hana? There's literally a flashback of Michiru having done the same thing, having stabbed another person with a pen/pencil back in middle school. Miko is literally told this story.

Michiru is FULLY capable of doing it. Miko's only reason is that she can read Michiru's body language and that she hasn't hurt Hana in the past. I mean, I guess. But it should be pretty obvious that a happy ending is not at all guaranteed, and Miko shouldn't be acting like it is.

Dex-chan lover
Loved this chapter but that tentacle monster is still an issue I bet.

Well, the girl enshrined there was sacrificed because the locals were trying to stop a famine, right? You might be onto something.
But then she would cause another famine with all the food she would eat...
This was kind of bad.

Michiru won't harm Hana? There's literally a flashback of Michiru having done the same thing, having stabbed another person with a pen/pencil back in middle school. Miko is literally told this story.

Michiru is FULLY capable of doing it. Miko's only reason is that she can read Michiru's body language and that she hasn't hurt Hana in the past. I mean, I guess. But it should be pretty obvious that a happy ending is not at all guaranteed, and Miko shouldn't be acting like it is.
She can read her and her harmful or not so harmful intention in ways no one else can though she can't explain it to anyone but Romm really.

Dex-chan lover
Hana could be a strongest exorcist if she decided to be one imo
(and obviously need bunch of foods to replenish her needs)

Dex-chan lover
No tragic backstory can withstand Hana.
iVekx5Xl.png

Dex-chan lover
As expected, big sis isn't bad person, just like Sensei's case. But now I really wonder who is that ghost which mimic her voice. For sure it's absolutely dangerous one since Miko's father warn her
I assume these are the parents, maybe? Just like with the teacher and Miko. In this case, one parent possessed Michiru, the other possessed her sister. to protect them because they died suddenly and their spirits were afraid to leave their daughters alone.

or... Maybe the parents weren't great after all, and one evil parent (abusive one irl) possessed her sister and the other possessed Michiru to protect her.

I also like to think that because the monster was attacking Michiru, she let her guard down and opened up to Hana a little.

Now I'm a little worried about Hana for two reasons... Michiru will shift his attention to her. And her super aura is suspicious... more lore needed.

In the end, as usual, the biggest monsters turn out to be people, not ghosts.

Dex-chan lover
Hana saves the day once again.
I wonder what Michiru will be up to now. Lusting after both Miko and Hana? Perhaps.

Dex-chan lover
Good arc, good conclusion. Hana is too pure to be murder raped by tentacles

Dex-chan lover
WHAT ARE YOU TWO DOING IN THE GYM STORAGE SHED?

I was feeding her with pastry. Is that wrong?

Users who are viewing this thread