Mieruko-chan - Vol. 10 Ch. 53

Dex-chan lover
Loved this chapter but that tentacle monster is still an issue I bet.

But then she would cause another famine with all the food she would eat...

She can read her and her harmful or not so harmful intention in ways no one else can though she can't explain it to anyone but Romm really.
That's actually fundamentally wrong.

I understand that she can see the tentacle monster/ghost while others cannot.

But she has never seen Michiru harm someone. "She can read her and her harmful or not so harmful intention". How is she doing that when she has never seen Michiru harm someone? Michiru/her tentacle monster could have acted in the exact same way during those past events in middle school, and Miko has no way of knowing whether she acted the same way or not.

And let's even look at it right here. Michiru was fully intending to harm Hana here. She was gripping the pen/pencil and was ready to stab Hana if things didn't go the way she wanted. That's proof right there.

Dex-chan lover
As expected, big sis isn't bad person, just like Sensei's case. But now I really wonder who is that ghost which mimic her voice. For sure it's absolutely dangerous one since Miko's father warn her
Maybe, that's the one that attacked Rom :thonk:?

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, it started to seem like the author was piling on mysteries and suspense without really giving any insight or resolution, but now it seems like that’s starting to happen.
Well, he dumped all the information at once into this chapter.
It would be better to have spread it out, but at least it's over

Dex-chan lover
I love that Hana is able to talk about Miko and how she's been putting up a brave face this entire time :qq:

Dex-chan lover
I wonder if hana actually understood the kind of love Michiru was talking about...

Users who are viewing this thread