Mieruko-chan - Vol. 2 Ch. 14.2

Dex-chan lover
@remiska
Nah. The stronger something is, the harder it should be for someone with mediocre supernatural powers to comprehend.

Rather than thinking of it as “The bigger hill should be easier to see than the small mound”, it should be perceived as “Things closer to my on level are visible to me. Things on a higher plateau are things literally beyond comprehension.” It’s like being able to perceive a mountain because you can see it, but not perceiving the idea of the world as a whole because all you can see is a mountain. The concept of a world is harder to comprehend until the idea is brought up, or you can see it yourself.

@Xeans
Remember when Miko went to the shrine? Should be Miko’s. The fox diety/guardian spirit thing acknowledged her, after all.

I wonder if that goat looking ghost that was with her dad will also be some sort of guardian. It was creepy sure, but looking back, it didn't seem to have any malice to it besides wanting to have the pudding.

Dex-chan lover
Not really sure about it, but I have a feeling that the ghost that was haunting Hana when they went to the shrine didnt count as one of the three times. I have a feeling that maybe Inari took it as an offering too.

Group Leader
let’s be real here. that evil spirit is still alive and now it know Miko can see her.

i don’t like where this is going.

Aggregator gang
I'm actually glad Julia can't see the bigger spirits. I don't think she could handle all that mess.
Hell I don't think most of us could handle seeing that shit on a daily basis. I'm pretty sure poor Mi-chan is gonna absolutely snap one day.

Group Leader
Aah, i guess she only have one more help chance from the god and his servants.

The question now is if something will happen after the third time? After all from what we’ve seen things aren’t always straightforward in this series XD

Dex-chan lover
vpBZWn4.jpg
dbzZC8Y.png

Julia finally found some friends

Dex-chan lover
She should give more offerings to the shrine god to stock up on more wishes. Heck, be a shrine maiden to ensure her continued survival.

Dex-chan lover
She has 2 lives left. When she uses those 2 lives, the guardians won't appear anymore.

@Wolfgang2002 to be frank most of the sound effects in this manga would just be pwshhshhsh etc for when there's things moving around and the likes
Sometimes there's sfx for turning (like when an undead turns his head 360 degrees) so I guess they could translate that, but not all groups do that anyway
The sound effects are more important as the visual component really
And still, this group already does a good job translating and redrawing the most important things, and fast (something around a day after the raws released) so credit where credit is due

Fed-Kun's army
So that's what it mean when the deity said "three times" several chapter back then. Does this mean she only have 2 lives left before she finally get the master sword?

Users who are viewing this thread