Mieruko-chan - Vol. 3 Ch. 22

Now that her 3 are up she's gonna get into some real danger. Fear not however, the greatest exorcist around will surely save her!

Can't she just donate one more time to renew the protection? Is that not how it goes? What will happen if she does so again?

AHHHH SHE DID IT!!! SHE STOOD UP FOR HERSELF INSTEAD OF IGNORING THE PROBLEM!!! So much happiness. ;w;

Dex-chan lover
The cat killer is still at large along with that Barrel Ghost and now poor Miko has sacrificed her final protection.
It isn't even a sure thing that the Spirit Attendant can finish off Spidermom either. FUCK. 👻
Our brave girl has suffered enough, please do something author!

@Udooky Thanks for the insight. The vagaries of her chosen words really do radically alter the scene's meaning in context depending on the translation.

@Thirtyfour You should be. 💀

Fed-Kun's army
@aberdeus what you're saying would make sense, if author didn't go out of his way to piece the puzzle together in the last chapter. So far the author has only portrayed the fiends to be evil. The author has not presented a human villian yet. The chapter was structured in a way as to end this arc or at least the arc with the fiend mom hanging around.

Double-page supporter
These two panels are so good, but also have a lot of potential.
WR7uZSQ.png

Fed-Kun's army
@moozooh nah it didn't feel like a gag the first few chapters were gag like but it help introduce you to the world she lives in and how she copes with seeing the fiends.
It pretty much started progressing further into the story the moment she visited the shrine.

Aggregator gang
Aww... I feel bad thinking that Zen was a bad person who abused the cats he adopted now... When it was his mother's fault for the first one and all the cats afterwards simply died to natural causes outside his control despite how much he tried to save them.

I also feel happy yet sad about Mieruko-chan sacrificing her final safeguard to "release" him from his mother's ghost-monster.

Dex-chan lover
im pretty sure we all were fooled when he was introduced

also HOLY SHIT SHE REALLY DID THAT TO EM

Dex-chan lover
But I don't think he'll become a good support character, he's still has a bad personality though, he thrown away the food neighbor lady gave him, or that action was because ghost mother corrupted him too?

Dex-chan lover
Anyone else suddenly find themselves having Bleach flashbacks?

Dex-chan lover
I'm afraid that Satou is actually the cat killer - he seems sweet but is secretly evil, the opposite of the teacher.

She has ovaries of steel. I feel bad that this is how she has to live her life, in constant fear and vigilance. Her life would make a good horror game.

Users who are viewing this thread