Mieruko-chan - Vol. 3 Ch. 23

Group Leader
@DrDuckling I can guarantee you we would've handed it off to a trusted group just before if we ever drop this.
Not a sniper, just another anon who decided this series is the one where he tries typesetting for the first time, dunno why this attracts so many of them, but we did get a lot of new readers + from some >animetuber last chapter so that's probably why.

Time for consequences?
Also, if he was a murderer, wouldn't the victim spirits also haunt him?
Did his mother get rid of those? because she didn't get rid of the cat spirits haunting him.

I could have sworn there was a chapter where
the teacher guy had murdered somebody(?) and had put their body in some sort of speaker case(?) Am I getting confused between stories here because I couldn't find it when I went through the chapters to check, but I SWEAR it was this character or at least someone that looks similar to him in another manga.

Im glad it ended well, but Mr. Zen gonna have a hard time dealing with rando cat abusers without his evil stand ghost momma.

Dex-chan lover
Oh man, I wonder why the 3 from the shrine are following them. And if the teacher murdered that guy. This chapter was great!

Dex-chan lover
If we wait a bit the Japanese otaku will eventually translate the shrine runes, then hopefully @blankaex will translate them to English.

just curious what are they talking, and seems its an important plot story

Group Leader
Rereading the chapter still gives me the chills. The teacher is still bad news in the end.
I wonder if 'his vet friend' is an accomplice.

Users who are viewing this thread