Mieruko-chan - Vol. 3 Ch. 23

Dex-chan lover
teacher deadass changed the cats name in front of the boy like nothing

...W E W
Ok, now it all makes sense, but still, that was an unexpected turn. The demons and the teacher at the end sure promises an even bigger something ahead.

Dex-chan lover
The jibberish text by the shrine spirits look like some sort of kanji.. anybody care to find out if they resemble some meaning?

If the 100 yen was her downpayment, what if the full price was her soul? Are gods allowed to kill humans?

Dex-chan lover
I'm hoping the guardians were muttering something closer to "it's up to you to take care of yourself, now, we can't hang around you forever".

Dex-chan lover
HOLY SHIT ZEN. Now I'm really scared what he would have done with Miko had Honda-kun not intervened that one time.
Looks like you can barely make out the number 10 in one of the Attendants' speech on page 6. Also although it wasn't shown on in the inside of the building, I bet Miko had to witness all kinds of fucked up things when she went to visit Zen in the hospital. Now the Old God is coming for her. Please let this poor girl off.

what happen near the last pages?,
did the miko's try to follow her ? ...

My guess the dude killed his mother before so the sadist was easy.

Oh and I wonder if she got the three protections for feeding the Temple God the demon she brought.

Users who are viewing this thread