Mieruko-chan - Vol. 4 Ch. 28

Holy fuck this manga...
As Terrifying and disturbing as ever.

Godmother is such a bro, please don't kill her.

Also gotta agree with what others are saying, an Anime wouldn't do justice to this series.
Horror does not translate into Anime.

Dex-chan lover
So there were at least two types according to how they were visible or not to the bracelet granny. Now the question is, whether two types of lower or higher class things, or two types of good or bad things.
If it's the latter then all's well, the good things probably won't mess with her. If it's the former then... well... my condolences.

Dex-chan lover
If the ghosts or Mosquito as Granny calls them are harmless they seem to be very dangerous to Mieruko.

The Godmother...really didn't answer that many questions. It seems that the more powerful of a medium you become, the more they take an interest in you. Miko's junior would stare right at them all the time but they never attacked her, and the Godmother survived for quite a while and can't see the powerful ones. I have so many questions about the spirits. Why do the powerful ones eat the smaller ones?

The Godmother also didn't say what the shrine maidens actually want from Miko. Perhaps they want to drag her back to the spirit realm that they came from, or perhaps they actually want her to do some task for them. In any case, I can't see the Godmother possibly facing the creature that actually runs the shrine and produces the Maidens.

Aggregator gang
i do not like horror manga. not my type but THIS. this has become one of my favourite reads.

Dex-chan lover
Se didnt explain shit... I hate the pacing these last few chapters. I dont need info dump but SOME new info thats not easily deduced/some new point of view would've been much appretiated. All this chapter was was a little breather for the MC, thats basically it.
No new info on creepy shrine, no new info on cat maidens, or why big spirits eat smaller ones. no new info on the oppai girlfriend, weird hat guy or blond rival. Nothing.

Few times I've been so immersed into a plot like with this manga. Holy crap it just keeps getting better and better.

Dex-chan lover
I hope thag deluded vision of Mieruko exorcising apparitions with her technique SPIDER soon becomes a reality. My heart can't take it anymore, how every daily situation becomes life-threatening for her, they're everywhere. Romm is the real deal, he's the way to that next step I think.

Dex-chan lover
I think I teared up a little. Miko earned those two parfaits and more after all that she's been through. I'm very thankful that Mitsue's doing what she can and sympathizing as best as she could with her even if she can't quite see what she sees. Because Jesus Christ that was horrifying as always.

Dex-chan lover
The thing that it has me most curious is why Mieruko suddenly has such high-level sight, even an old woman that has an entire life of experience doesn't see like her.

Double-page supporter
Finally miko have someone to tell her ghost experience. It was scary and miko held it so long that it must be very stressful for her :((

Dex-chan lover
Man, this started as "cute girl is scared by ghosts", and now it's a while goddamn conspiracy. Amazing.

Also, that butler was metal af.

Users who are viewing this thread