Mieruko-chan - Vol. 5 Ch. 33

Dex-chan lover
This is awesome. Everything. The art is top of the notch, as always. And the plot that sends shivers down the spine. Poor Shige, rest in piece.

Even without a big creepy ghost scene, just the one quick page, this was a solid chapter. Always nice to see not all of the ghosts are evil. Can’t wait to see what happens and what the hell is up with Romm.

Dex-chan lover
I have a feeling that Romm is going to use Hana as sacrifice. The way he ask Miko is pretty obvious

This chapter took me by surprise twice. Pretty creepy but I hope we'll finally learn more about the shrine.

Double-page supporter
👏Chonky 👏Hana 👏Chonky 👏Hana 🤞🥴

So here's proof, between the dog's spirit and the deceased neighbor, that you can directly acknowledge some spirits with no danger whatsoever.

@lazyoldman yeah it already happened a few times, like when Miruko helped out the old lady who mumbles numbers. I’m curious why only some spirit are pure like that, but the majority of what she sees are just evil/corrupted youkai.

@Oukishi perhaps, most of the pure spirits have already ascended because they have no lingering desire like the old man in this chapter. His last desire was only to inform Mitsue about Miko and then he disappeared after having fulfilled it

Fed-Kun's army
Praise to that old man for hanging around after dying just to notify the old lady about her apprentice

Dex-chan lover
I think the ghost that stay sane are those that are staying just for a short time before continuing (i think the longer they stay the worse their sanity gets), those of loved animals and people that stay only to protect those loved.

miko deserves to take whatever traumatic L she’s about to get for going back to the shrine even after knowing it brings a shit ton of trouble

Users who are viewing this thread