Mieruko-chan - Vol. 5 Ch. 33

Double-page supporter
That grandpa is incredibly selfless and amazing for having the will to stay just to warn Mitsue.

Also, I genuinely want to know more about Romm. If he's been seeing those things for decades, it's no wonder he isn't completely sane. I wonder if he really does have malicious intentions or if he just has a few screws loose from living in a waking nightmare.

Dex-chan lover
Romm comes off as a scumbag but it's hard to tell how many of his claims and promises are actually lies since so much that seemed like lies turned out to be true, so even now I can't tell if he's trustworthy or not

Also it's funny how you can tell when the site was up by when the waves of comments came in

Aggregator gang
I am using whatever small chance I have to comment before disconnecting again and say I bet Mrs Mitsue was hot af in her prime

This mangaka is really wise and learnt about the Dark Astral, that keeps me hooked.

Aggregator gang
Nice, site is working only 3 times slower as it did before, good upgrade. At least chapter pages aren't failing to load.

Thank you very much for the chapter!

Seems like we start the climax of Shrine Arc, I already wonder how next arc will be! This manga have good pace with its sol-horror and the entrancing plot ♥

Can't wait this published on my country ....

Users who are viewing this thread