Mieruko-chan

@smape Basically, you don't ever want to put offerings for gods on the floor/ground. It's disrespectful in general. Especially if you know the place isn't pure. It's worse if you are basically 'serving' them your offerings on it. Heck, never place food intended to be offered on the floor even before you offer them. Well, tbh, this is more Buddhism related, but fairly certain it's the same for Shinto to a degree. Something about the average floor being 'dirty'. One of the spirits know Miko's basically a hopeless dunce at such things, why she isn't too pissed about it, the other however.... Well, you can see in the manga.

I came here mainly for the comedy. But the chapter about her father and her teacher's first child made me cry. Or maybe it was just me being too emotional. But now things are getting scarier and the plot thicker. I didn't even expect there to be any plot. This is a true gem.

Fed-Kun's army
@smape

3 possibilities im guessing

1. Boss level ghost for the ghost god to eat

2. Power stone, we saw that one boss ghost eat it and be satisfied

3. Hana?

Full of suspense that keeps you on edge.
The way the main characters are drawn and the ghosts/spirits are drawn made a big impact on the horror part imo.

Came for weird yet funny slice of life, stayed for the feels, a moving plot, and decent world building.

The ghost/creature designs are freaking amazing, I love the contrast between them and the cute ‘slice-of-life’ shoujo designs, it all works really well!

Pun

Fed-Kun's army
this is a fucking 10/10. can't wait for next chapter

Since Mieruko has spiritual powers shouldn't there be a way for her to fight back and become an exorcist or something?

Group Leader
I wish this got chapters more often, it's easily in my top 3 favorite mangas.

Holy crap. Did anyone else notice that
that extra scary one Granny couldn't see was the spitting image of Elias Ainsworth from "The Ancient Magus' Bride"?
Also I have a bad premonition that something will happen to Granny, this story doesn't seem to like letting Miko be happy for long. And the looks and "oh so that's what it was" when she could see the things better than ever in the previous channel hint that maybe she'll sacrifice herself in Miko's place or something.

Dex-chan lover
I find it fitting that MC's nickname is Miko, due to her spiritual power

Double-page supporter
I literally cannot describe how much I love this manga. If you havent read it, what the fuck are you doing, read it right now.

Users who are viewing this thread