Mietemasu yo! Aizawa-san - Vol. 2 Ch. 11 - I Want You to See the Real Me

Group Leader
The most obvious twist in the world that nobody saw coming.

Dorothy confirmed this is the end of Kasumi's little arc, though she made it sound like she'll get the spotlight again someday. But back to figuring out what's up with the terribly gay fairy.

And since next chapter's the end of volume 2, you can probably expect something to happen. Maybe the truth of the kiss will come out now that Michi knows Kasumi's dating Sayaka.

Dex-chan lover
I mean, from Kasumi's introduction chapter we could have guessed there was romance involved but I still gasped.
YURI SPOTTED :finnawoke::finnawoke::finnawoke::finnawoke::finnawoke::finnawoke::finnawoke:

Also, Kasumi noticing Michi is similar to Sayaka in that aspect (sees things) means Kasumi can eventually confront her and ask "can you see who she's talking with?" or "what is she talking to you about?" or something that puts Michi on the spot (like senpai hears Kasumi's question and says "what do you mean? This is your friend who's always around Michi") and makes her finally admit she can see Aizawa. But then homegirl will have to break it to Kasumi she sees a GHOST and to Sayaka that SHE sees ghosts. Anyways, I was on the fence about senpai's addition because we may never know if another character with the same "powers" is friend or foe but she's so neat, I like her. Female himbo energy.

Dex-chan lover
The most obvious twist in the world that nobody saw coming.

Dorothy confirmed this is the end of Kasumi's little arc, though she made it sound like she'll get the spotlight again someday. But back to figuring out what's up with the terribly gay fairy.

And since next chapter's the end of volume 2, you can probably expect something to happen. Maybe the truth of the kiss will come out now that Michi knows Kasumi's dating Sayaka.
Oh no I think Michi will never want to talk about this kiss again because now that she knows Kasumi's girlfriend caught her friend, Kasumi, kissing her, which in itself is awkward enough, she might complicate a relationship that isn't hers to meddle.

I want next chapter to end with a tease to a Honda-san arc or something. Let my girl shine.

Dex-chan lover
the end was a great twist I think nobody guessed. I'm thinking our MC will eventually fall for the ghost and it will end with them never getting to be together
Or they find someone willing to play host to a ghost.

Power Uploader
I'm shook
3HwNhfw.png

Now that explains why a goofy character like Sayaka was so serious when she saw the two of them kissing.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread