Mietemasu yo! Aizawa-san - Vol. 2 Ch. 12.5 - Volume 2 Extras

Group Leader
Link to the voiced chapter and a bonus TV commercial. Also the first voiced chapter.

The inner covers are unreal. I get why they wouldn't be the most fitting covers, but heeere's Honamin is easily my new favorite piece of art for the whole series. Maybe I just like hot pink. Who gave Michi a gun?

Random notes from the profiles:
Will the girl in Reona's photo be important?
Of course Reona's favorite color is Aizawa's signature color.
Michi's birthday is coming up very soon in-story, Aizawa's just passed as of ch13.
Kasumi's doing the Home Alone face on the inner cover.
Sayaka... you can't be in the calligraphy club and also be bad at kanji. (her trying to phrase "on my own" was her not knowing what kanji to use in the raws. )
Both Kasumi and Sayaka's dream for the future is to move out on their own. Have they planned that one, or is it a little too soon for that talk?
Reona's favorite animal is hamsters, Sayaka can see ghost hamsters around her. Probably a much happier story than the guy with the cat.
Aizawa was an idol for at least 2 years.
Reona makes a point Aizawa and Non are both in high school, so does that mean Theia and Ange have graduated?
Ange says Aizawa owned a cat, Theia says she saw her more like a little sister, in contrast to her idol image.

Looking at the Sayaka spread, there's a lot of ghosts missing eyes. And a distinct dark figure with eyes spilling out(?) of it. I think it's way too pre-emptive to draw conclusions, but that could be what Michi saw at the mountain festival (and something you might want to make a very minor mental note of for chapter 13.) Can't help but notice Michi and Aizawa are both bleeding from the eyes here too. As some of you've mentioned, there is a bit of an eye theme in this manga.

Also there's not much evidence to support she has a different sight yet, but if that's what the world looks like to Sayaka all the time it's no wonder she takes everything so casually and doesn't ask questions. Otherwise you'd just go insane.

Anyway back to working on chapter 13.

Double-page supporter
so when i was reading sayaka's profile and saw food, at a glance i thought it said "kasumi" and i nearly died before i did a double take.

Dex-chan lover
Great googly moogly I keep forgetting this is a horror series until the jump scare gets me 😭

Dex-chan lover
i ... i only got into reading manga recently so maybe i'm misunderstanding how this works but you typeset all of that?? with the different handwriting styles and everything?? what the fuck??? i can only aspire to this level of perfectionism

Supporter
i ... i only got into reading manga recently so maybe i'm misunderstanding how this works but you typeset all of that?? with the different handwriting styles and everything?? what the fuck??? i can only aspire to this level of perfectionism
They also have to edit out all the text and redo the drawing underneath. Generally there are teams of people doing it.

kasumi adding the hairclip (and BIG) to her profile drawing :( i love them

Users who are viewing this thread