Mietemasu yo! Aizawa-san - Vol. 2 Ch. 12 - Perfect Yellow

another small detail is when michi mentions remembering something terrifying you can see idol aizawa shoes on the left corner which makes me think aizawa dying while being on idol mode. maybe she was lured out with the premise of a show or something and then killed when she was alone?

Dex-chan lover
I hate the dumb girl. I hate dumb characters in general.

Dex-chan lover
Just speculation, but I think what she was about to remember, was her death. She couldn't remember what happened in the festival because she died, so the little girl that resembles her is probably her after life form waiting for her.

Arts beautiful and so far everything's been really funny too
I was so excited for the contact between the mc and the ghost
I sense a drastic tone shift? Like cuz u have those panels of seriousness right, and I also sense a plot twist too, like it's gonna turn out that something really bad happened and that the father is going to turn out to be a ghost too (for some reason I found the interactions [or lack thereof] with the father suspicious, similar thing happened in mieruko-chan iirc)
If there is a sudden tone shift color me surprised anyway, if that happens imma get eo excited, if all of the issues foreshadowed here so far are going to be resolved in a jokey manner that will be okay too, but a tone shift would be banger right now NGL
I'm starting to really like the characters, even tho I was hesitant with mcs friends at first since I counted on interaction with the ghost but this volumes got me on board with the friends too, and the hype for successful ghost interaction is only building up

Remember kids, never talk to strangers. Or ghosts.

So now we have confirmation Michi is experiencing gaps in her memory with at least 3 confirmed incidents (her first meeting with Kasumi, Sayaka seeing her talking with Aizawa, the summer festival). From the way she was acting at the end, this could potentially be a 4th incident of her memory getting wiped? Maybe her younger self(?) is responsible? Either an overprotective guardian, or maybe something not so neatly good or evil. Was she the one that blocked Michi from talking to Aizawa, or was it something on Aizawa's side?
Wait, I'm struggling to figure out what you're referring to with the first of those 3 incidents. What am I forgetting/missing here? (Edit: figured it out thanks to your comments elsewhere)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread