Mietemasu yo! Aizawa-san - Vol. 2 Ch. 12 - Perfect Yellow

Dex-chan lover
now we back to the main track, reading all of the statements above really makes it more interesting yet thrilling (and scary)

Aizawa’s ghost for being kept in classroom (and slowly expanded), Michi having something behind her neck, Michi encounter with Aizawa in her dream, the past ghost (Michi younger self?) protected her from evil ghost, the girl that Sayaka saw during festival and the handprint she got on her right leg, Michi who got blocked for trying to interact with Aizawa, then the memory loss Michi supposed to have during the festival

i really would like to think that Michi previously had encountered Aizawa when she was still alive (and she met her during festival too), but the very first chapter feels like it was their very first encounter. perhaps both have their memory got wiped and thus that’s why Michi has that thing behind her neck, that thing might be the seal which connect both of them/to prevent both from remembering the past accident 🤔?

Dex-chan lover
I wish I could time travel and read the rest. The waiting is always so bad and now that manga threw in some horror and hints and general cliffhanger. Damn.

Dex-chan lover
Given all the other mysteries piling up, it's neat that we only spent half a chapter wondering if maybe her dad was a ghost too. Him going "You're so mean to me these days" was cute nod to the fake-out.

Still haven't seen Michi's mom though...

Dex-chan lover
Yeah. I watched a playthrough of Saya No Uta today.

I was not expecting to be jumpscared by this manga right after.

Dex-chan lover
Everybody else has already said everything I could say about the (admittedly interesting) plot happening (yea she for sure saw her death btw), so I'm gonna instead highlight the most important bits in this chapter:

1- Michi: "Ah, so you think she's cool then..." (about Sayaka)

WHO DOESN'T? SHE'S THE COOLEST BEING IN EXISTENCE!

2- Like I said in a previous chapter discussion: this manga is crazy enough that we could get gay ghost romance and this chapter is further evidence of that (and reminder: it's already been established Aizawa can touch Michi and Sayaka also being able to see her would make the relationship feel more "normal").

3- "Official token guy of the girl group" showed up in a single frame saying nothing and still made laugh out loud. Literally my favourite male character ever in a yuri manga.

4- Michi's dad is another harmless handsome guy who's mistreated and that's so funny to me how this is starting to be a trend.

5- Honda continues to become more and more unhinged and I'm 100% here for it lol.

6- Kasumi gloating about her relationship was adorable. I'd say she needs to be protected at all costs, but her girlfriend is the most badass person in the world and can protect her against anything.

Dex-chan lover
thanks for the translation!

theres the dread and horror wondered where it went for a bit

so the summer festival is gonna be key for the upcoming plot most likey and like many before have said something has to have happened there especially with everything we learned this chapter

Dex-chan lover
Remember that senpai is like Miko from Mieruko-chan, she sees horrible things... but she's stupid, so it doesn't matter to her

Users who are viewing this thread