Mietemasu yo! Aizawa-san - Vol. 2 Ch. 9 - The Mystifying Paisen

Dex-chan lover
rgvd.png

Poor Aizawa, she only wanted a smooch from her waifu.

Double-page supporter
I think there is a difference being an airhead who is dense and doesn't notice things, and someone who can clearly see things are unusual but doesn't question it or even wonder how someone can have a cat on them supposedly biting them and them being completely unphased to a very painful experience. She feels dumb for the sake of being dumb rather than for logical sense.
There is also the question of how she is neither being attacked nor seeing horrific things (the little girl Kurotori first sees for example didn't attack her but was horrifying to see) since there is no way even an idiot would think someone with their eyes torn out and having empty sockets would be completely fine and not worth idk calling the police or wondering why no one is reacting to this very terrible sight.
I honestly just want her to be pretending to be dumb to make Kasumi happy since while that would be sweet it would at least explain her behavior without having to completely disregard logic and disbelief just to make it work at all

Ok so the Senpai is just Micchi but without knowing what she sees are ghosts and just thinking everyone else can see them. I wonder, if Micchi is so wary of them because in the past even if they looked like people they would reveal a scary face (like the little girl in ch.3), how come it never happened to senpai? How come she acknowledged all the ghosts no matter how creepy they were and not one of them approached her and made her realize others didn't see it?

There is always the possibility this is just like Mieruko-chan, with senpai having powers not as strong as the MC, but why do I feel like this senpai is a walking red-flag (intentionally or not)?

Also it makes me so sad that Kasumi was ostracized by association and now thinks her best friend in class is also avoiding her because of senpai. Aizawa-san's moment of horniness had really bad consequences. But I do hope Honami focuses on trying to find out why it looked like senpai saw her, which will probably happen when Micchi and senpai talk (probably because of the Kasumi's feeling left out in class again issue). How will Kurotori pretend she has no idea the gay ghost of an idol is walking with her every time she's at school?
Honami will probably think: this girl can see me -> I can be seen -> maybe micchi can too -> I'll try to make her notice me (probably thinking she has to do something to be visible, not that senpai and micchi have an ability because bless her soul she doesn't seem very bright, only gay thoughts in her head).
Honamin is 90% gay thoughts and 10% gay thoughts.
I’m really hoping michi will learn about senpai, even if senpai is completely oblivious to michi. That would be kind of funny in my opinion.

Double-page supporter
..just kiss her again but when she is conscious, I think that will solve everything. :)

Users who are viewing this thread