Mikadono Sanshimai wa Angai, Choroi. - Ch. 100 - The sisters' shoots.

Dex-chan lover
I've already said it, but the author really need to shake up the formula. It's becoming too rigid and formulaic. You have a problem, then you have the chapter divided into three equal parts for the three sisters, and if you have a reaction, it's always the three sisters one after the other, or at the same time. It's always the same pattern. There's also a lack of recurring secondary characters, except for Sakura.

I think it's lacking a bit of unpredictability. And this last chapter with almost nothing in it doesn't help things.

Dex-chan lover
just going to say this, the comercial arc started over 20 chapters ago, over 20% of the entire series has been on this, with the part about his trauma as a kid got resolves super quickly, like more lackluster than good, 'cause author decided to drag us on the lil shits romcom, at least we got..... a mini arc for swimsuit reveal 🤔🤔
:notlikethis: :notlikethis::notlikethis:

Dex-chan lover
With the 100th chapter, I shall now celebrate it by dropping it. Seriously, I haven't even reading the last few chapters; just scrolling it then jumping immediately on the comments.

Call me again if Sakura is in it.

Lmao I did not expect that much salt, although I reckon those last chapters are a bit uohhhhhh

I bingeread the 100 chapters in the last 3 days and I love this manga, the art and the comedy are so nice. It's true that it's becoming a bit too predictable lately with the same rhythm when we see the "same" thing happening to each of the 3 girl.

But I don't find it boring or anything, even if the hana airline ad arc is a bit long, it does introduce 2 new characters, 3 if we suppose the witch director ( lol ) will come back sometimes in the future.

Dex-chan lover
just going to say this, the comercial arc started over 20 chapters ago, over 20% of the entire series has been on this, with the part about his trauma as a kid got resolves super quickly, like more lackluster than good, 'cause author decided to drag us on the lil shits romcom, at least we got..... a mini arc for swimsuit reveal 🤔🤔
:notlikethis: :notlikethis::notlikethis:
what bothers me is the new characters. I don't like them at all. "they're both tsunderes that can't be honest" yea yea idgaf, waste of time and ink. Please let them disappear asap. Also the director woman. Hate her so much.

Dex-chan lover
Man the author is really dragging this shit out. Nothing happened in this chapter.

Power Uploader
Cringe chapter. Bad commercial. Shit arc. There are people who watch Japanese television ads for a hobby. Never in my life have I ever seen a Japanese ad, let alone any ad this crappy.

Dex-chan lover
CAN THE FUCKING BACKGROUND CHARACTERS STOP WITH ALL THE FUCKING DICKRIDING????

It was legitimately hard getting thru this chapter with all the over the top glazing

And before anyone talks shit, this is something I can't stand in ANY romcom, treating these normal characters like they're gods/goddess just cause they're attractive or have some type of talent

It's worse when the people being worshipped are normal students

Dex-chan lover
The confessions won't matter in the end anyway because the MC is too dense to realize that they're talking about him and not just for the shoot. He won't even feel anything long lasting afterwards. Everything will go back to normal once they get back home.
And I hate that.
I hate how you're spitting truth rn

Dex-chan lover
Another chapter of nothing but reactions...the girls are cute but it's getting tiring :nyoron:
The reactions were tiring since the start

Then again that shit kills my brain cells when they pull that in any manga

Damn dickriders smh

Users who are viewing this thread