Mikadono Sanshimai wa Angai, Choroi. - Ch. 82 - Opponents, acknowledged.

Dex-chan lover
Let me guess the next chapter
Both of them secretly likes being yuu's childhood friend
Or they really hate him and by the end of this arc they gonna like yuu soo much

Dex-chan lover
I don't see Yuu getting lasting confidence until he starts showing overwhelming talent similar to his mom.

No matter how y'all want him to improve, his issue is that he's not comparable to those around him.

Honestly, what y'all want is Sakura as the MC.

Dex-chan lover
They could be straight up assholes, but it would also be funny if they are genuinely nice and only said those things because they were children and now regret it. Let's see what they are cooking

Dex-chan lover
Really hope these guys aren't just assholes but like, maybe they're just comically bad at expressing how they feel on the account of being kids? I hope it turns out that they either became better or just said the wrong thing unintentionally back then.

Dex-chan lover
I swear if we find out twin stars actually thought that Yuu might hurt himself more by trying to be an actor than quiting now and only said those things to him because they wanted to save him the suffering... I would be actually ok with that. It would be somewhat cute. Even more so if they happened to like him still after the years and will now try to break him away from heroines thinking they might hurt Yuu by staying close to him
Honestly, as much as I'd like that to be the case I'd be both surprised and confused by it. The two were said it in a condescending way with a hostile, or at the very least, antagonizing look on their face.

I suppose that it's possible that's just how Yuu remembers it since we're going off his memory of it, but still

Dex-chan lover
well we're all expecting the twist with those two, so much people expecting it, now makes me want it to just be assholes xD hahaha, it was really funny how they changed the meaning of the trip from fluffiness to let's go to war on them hahaha.

Dex-chan lover
One thing that I've noticed is that when Yuu's in the zone he actually shows promise, especially when it comes to his good looks, but that's the problem, he has almost NEVER been allowed to be in it, as he had his self-esteem crushed under the intense pressure of his mother's talent since he was a child, even before the experience with these kids cemented his mentality.

It doesn't help that his mother wasn't exactly a role model parent until she was in her literal deathbed.

Now, about these guys, every single "asshole" character that we've had in this manga was more of a "realist" than an asshole, and weren't exactly "bad guys". The father, the karate guy, and even the sisters herself at the beginning are an example of this, so I kind of expect these guys to be the same, or who knows, maybe they will be full villains.

Regardless, one thing that needs to happen is actual character development for Yuu.

Dex-chan lover
They completely turned 180 after hearing Yuu's traumatic experience lmao

Dex-chan lover
...for husbando
xjazp2Q.png

JzTh0p0.png

fhlBj76.png

Dex-chan lover
Now, about these guys, every single "asshole" character that we've had in this manga was more of a "realist" than an asshole, and weren't exactly "bad guys". The father, the karate guy, and even the sisters herself at the beginning are an example of this, so I kind of expect these guys to be the same, or who knows, maybe they will be full villains.
Frankly? With how the father treats the sisters, he's still 100% an emotionally distant asshole that's building a foundation of lifelong trauma for the girls much more than he's preparing them for success.

Dex-chan lover
I wonder if Yuu actually has talent but because of his childhood trauma from them he could no longer perform. Its hard being under someone else’s shadow too. those two might’ve been jealous so they bullied him into leaving.
Yeah, its also possible he's remembering things differently

His talent became dormant after this traumatic event because we see at times, especially at the start of the series that he's capable of 'acting' even if in weird moments. Its still there so its kinda safe to assume he was bullied off pretty early in his career and any project he worked on after that was disaster after disaster cus he started to see things differently

Users who are viewing this thread