Mikadono Sanshimai wa Angai, Choroi. - Ch. 93 - Our three sisters.

Dex-chan lover
No, Yuu, you did well... don't give "influencers" a quarter without due payment or even pay attention, they do not understand limits, give them the cold shoulder and who is boss from the start.

Brat trying to pull off a fast one to profit on others' popularity, fucking pest.

Dex-chan lover
Yuu is starting to get that subtle hint that he likes them after scaring off that clout goblin. Hope the side ship takes off next chapter. Thanks for the chapter.

Dex-chan lover
It's great that there's progression with Yuu and his feelings, however, are we sure he meant "Our" and not "My"? Him saying "Our" just doesn't make sense to me.

Or perhaps someone can explain it to me?

Dex-chan lover
It's great that there's progression with Yuu and his feelings, however, are we sure he meant "Our" and not "My"? Him saying "Our" just doesn't make sense to me.

Or perhaps someone can explain it to me?
I suspect it's uchi no in the Japanese original, which is basically 'belonging to my household' - often 'our' but sometimes 'my'.

Dex-chan lover
Four chapters later...

"Oh look, it's the pair this arc is supposed to be about again. Quick, everyone pretend like we didn't totally forget about them or what we were supposed to be doing in the first place!"

Dex-chan lover
And then all 4 of them tripped and the misunderstanding between the two ensues.

Users who are viewing this thread