Mikudashi Ibari wa Mikudashitai! - Ch. 16

Dex-chan lover
I feel like im going insane, there is no chemistry between them what so ever yet like midas slapping my ass after a particulerly good pick up basketball game, a gold lump as been presented to the viewing audience and told it was made organiclly.

he only has any amount of feelings for her when she is actively surpressing 90 percent of her personality and most notably not talking at all. ill conced maybe 40 to 30 percent of her aint the fucking bees knees but if a love story can only progress when one charecter is Not Talking or Not Acting Like Themselves then i dont think you actually have a love story and you should maybe let it stew for a bit longer.

maybe have them interact more, have her find more admirable traits in him, maybe have him find her funny as a major try hard, just something except for him stareing at her like shes the avatar of leprosy until he conceeds "ok, she has a cute face".

Double-page supporter
This guy does not care. The look on his face in the last panel is “Biotch, the eff you on about?” It would be different if he had some sort of like to her but it’s just getting stupid at this point. Which is sad because I was really looking forward to how this plays out. Now I just don’t care.

Supporter
s-l1200.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Honestly, to this manga’s ONE credit, this kind of development would have normally taken over 50 chapters to get to this point, but we’ve gotten up to this point by only chapter 16. So it’s not so bad pacing-wise. As for the FMC herself… uhhh no idea what her actual motivation is.

Dex-chan lover
If you take her wacky clothes off this has nothing to offer to the readers. Truly the state of this series. Also, my lord why are all the characters (I don't count her sister, she barely counts as a side character, she was there for half a chapter!) so far so terrible.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread