Mikudashi Ibari wa Mikudashitai! - Vol. 1 Ch. 6

Dex-chan lover
Wow, good going dumbass, not only did you catch a cold, you somehow managed to get worse while trying to get better.

I for one am quite glad he doesn’t put up with her shit, he’s honest and straightforward, he tells it like it is and she refuses to accept it. If she wasn’t so annoying and downright obsessive, he probably wouldn’t dislike her as much, I mean he still wouldn’t like her, but it’s the small things that matter y’know?

She really pestered him into coming didn’t she? If it wasn’t for his sister he wouldn’t have even paid her any mind. But he felt bad, this was partially his fault in a way that was entirely out of his control. And that joke she made at his expense in the beginning is beyond priceless, she only got away with it because she’s sick. While reading this chapter I thought about how stupid she was acting and said to myself that she couldn’t help it, she’s delirious due to the cold, then I remembered that no, no this is how she normally is.

I can’t believe she straight up asked for power and authority, can’t believe she said that part out loud and didn’t even think about how it sounded. Oh and it was a huge missed opportunity for her not to make a joke when he said “Is it alright for a guy to come inside your room?” Since he literally asked if it was ok to come inside, what better opportunity for a joke is there? Especially given the joke she made on page 2.

Users who are viewing this thread