Mikudashi Ibari wa Mikudashitai! - Vol. 1 Ch. 7

Dex-chan lover
I feel like they should provide context for some of the characters soon. Not the main girl she's very straightforward forward but I have no idea how the other two work to be honest other than the main dude being disgusted by the main girl

Dex-chan lover
I feel like they should provide context for some of the characters soon. Not the main girl she's very straightforward forward but I have no idea how the other two work to be honest other than the main dude being disgusted by the main girl
the main dude is just a guy that don't feel attracted by her behaviour. He is a friend with the air head girl and I think she is a vortex to air head girls

Dex-chan lover
my friend did something similar when we were on a trip. me and another friend were doing dumb shit and making her laugh. she started choking on her food and had to pee at the same time and so she tried telling us to stop, but we didnt understand and kept going. so now she runs to the bathroom a few feet away and not even 10 seconds later it sounds like she was expelling a demon from her esophagus it was absolutely hilarious. all it takes is for one of us to recreate the sound to send us all into hysterics

Users who are viewing this thread