Milady Just Wants to Relax - Vol. 2 Ch. 10.1

Fed-Kun's army
I hate how they are being selfish like that, if they wan't you to stop they should start translating this again themselves

Thank you so much. Also you haven't done anything wrong it's Not a Scans Scans Group who are in the wrong. They are being possessive a manga they have no ownership of and aren't even updating. So thank you very much for all of your service. It's been great getting these updates because of you. Thank you.

Dex-chan lover
yo they can put out chapters if they got em, its been 2 months. thanks for the update!

@hanaatsume Thank you so much for the updates! I really appreciate your effort on them. I thought you did a great job with the chapters you've worked on ❤

Altho tbh, NASS doesn't have any right to stop you from continuing this, considering that they haven't even updated in months, so this just feels really unfair to you. Especially how fast they messaged you to tell you to stop when they take on so many projects all at once lol. What claim do they even have to stop you? They don't own anything at all.

I do hope that this doesn't stop you from pursuing other works, in case this truly doesn't work out! Thank you again!

Dang, bro. The more I hear about NASS the scarier their image gets. I had no idea about all the bullying that goes on in scanlation groups. That's wild. Imagine claiming translation rights on a series. (Like, you're already pirating it.) It's not hurting anyone, so why get so angry and bloodthirsty when someone decides to take a stab at translating something they like?

Thank you for the translations! They were clear, and easy to understand; it's super sweet of you to do this! I hope you don't get any negative backlash from anyone, this was really nice!

Dex-chan lover
Translations group "rights" are such BS. This is pirating. Nobody has any rights to this, except the author.
Thanks for the translation.

Thank you so much for the chapter. I never got it why you can't translate at the same time as the other group, it's not like they have the rights to do it anyway?! Or am I wrong? So what does it matter who translates?! If you like the story why not do it? Aren't they doing for free too?!

Double-page supporter
Thanks for translating.

I think you're very kind for sharing your work and didn't do anything wrong. NASS needs to get over themselves. They've had plenty of time to put up their own work, but since they can't or won't they really aren't in any position to tell anyone else anything.

wow thank you!! I don't know though;;
It seemed kind of serious when even the leader messaged me :C

Group Leader
nass is threatening a lone scanlator who says theyre scared of them? thats not a good look, smh, leveraging their group's influence to scare u into submission.

online harassment is horrible, honestly.

@hanaatsume, the leader of what? Of a stack of random people. Oh please, they have no lawful rights over this series. Nor they have no way of dealing with other translations. And you have support if so many people, just go for it!!!! You are doing great!

Hey, you're doing a beyond amazing job for somebody doing it on their own, in fact the quality is pretty much like any other big group! If you're having fun, don't stop translating manga, nobody can tell you what to do.

However, to prevent drama, maybe try to talk something out with NASS? Or discuss maybe shared translating, as in you do one chapter, they do the other etc, since they seem to have a lot on their plate. I've read the comments down below, and although I love NASS translations, it's also true that this story hasn't been updated in a while, so it seems fair if they can settle on a compromise.

Whatever happens in the end, good luck!

Aggregator gang
Beyond the conflict that happen, all i can say is thank you for throwing your timea and racking your brain for translating this, i really appreciate it and so a lot of other readers.

I want to cuddle with a fluffy beast man!!! This quarantine is driving me crazy 😂😂

Dex-chan lover
@hanaatsume They are just trying to scare you. They can't do anything to you as they have no legal rights, and if they're making threats? You can take that to the owners of Mangadex and have them removed. Honestly depending on your country you can even take threats over the internet to the police and have them arrested.

what did they say exactly? It doesn't feel right attacking NASS when we only have one side of the story.

Floofy... hair... gosh I want a dog.
Thanks for the chapters, great translation!

Users who are viewing this thread