Milady Just Wants to Relax - Vol. 2 Ch. 10.1

Group Leader
Thanks you a lot for those chapter ! Honestly i dont really know why NASS wanted you to stop translate this series. Its been a long time when i didnt have a chapter from this. Like .. yeah 2 months. I just read some comments and well. We can see that you are scared and its fine. Not everyone can be brave or something like that. Juste keep in mind that you have a lot of readers who are behind you. This series is a really good series and i really like those fluffy fluff !

Be careful and i hope we will see more of your work ! They are really clean after all and you seem really nice

it s alright if you get scared so dont worry! know that we re here to support you if anything happens!

I'm so sorry I think you guys misunderstood!! NASS never threatened me with anything bad, they just told me to stop;;
and i'm scared cause theyre a really big group along with all the rumors floating around;;
yeah I know it's pathetic TT

Well, when a scan team is complety behind the release for month, I don't mind the snipe, there is ton of manga out there who can't be translate just cause some group old the "right".
I never understood the concept of snipe; everyone has the right to do this, go pledge yours case to a lawyer and come tell me the end of the story, I'm pretty sure everyone will end up with nothing :d
So, for me do it, translate it, you are doing a great job.

@hanaatsume, my dear...As someone else already said, NASS has no "rights." They have no right to the manga and they have no right to tell you to stop. You are/were doing a great job in providing a service that they are seemingly too busy to do. That is not a bash against them, just a statement. That being said, I completely understand why you would backpedal after getting a message out of the blue from a large group like that, but don't feel discouraged. Just know that we love and appreciate what you were trying to do and that you were in no way in the wrong. E-hugs for all!

Thank you for the read.

Not taking a side since rules are rules, but months of no releases when you posted basically 1.5 chapters in an hour or so just shows they are in it for the money. Or they have some kind of schedule?

Regardless we the fans of this manga thank you for sharing this with us. Especially during what is going on in the US.

You're doing nothing wrong.

And let's all be honest, guys, scanlation drama is just stupid and unreasonable.
Show how some people think they posses something they have no rights for :p

Double-page supporter
i'm really perplexed at their potential reasons for making this translator stop, either way, both have absolutely no grounds to argue over an abstract 'right' for translating a series, like... illegally, might i add (sweatdrop). the only thing nass has over this translator is their 'reputation' as a large group, which.... isn't even that threatening considering a lot of people have been missing this series.... with a 2 month gap they should've expected this :( i was happy this updated, especially from an uploader that seemed really willing to do the work, and now nass, a group i thought was pretty decent, just took it off their hands, as if this manga was something they expected to get a permission from, as if they own it, which is, y'know, a pretty irritating implication;;

thanks again for the update! @hanaatsume we'll support your desicion. try to see if you can negotiate them. if anything feels like they're being snappy, disengage. in all honesty most us just want this updated, and you did the deed.

Normally if a group don’t translate more then a month or more it is more then ok to pick something up. You didnt snipe some popular series with regular update, this is what normally groups try to stop so the 2-3 month rule came up. But some group abuses it, and only relese a chapter once every few months so they could complain if someone takes over.
You did nothing wrong, if they wanted to translate they could, as you said they are a big group.

Supporter
Thanks for the chapter and shame to see that NASS is being petty, telling you to stop

Dex-chan lover
@hanaatsume Did they even say why you should "stop" ? If it's an issue of the story getting licensed then that's one thing, stories get licensed all the time. I was actually reading Witch Hat Atelier around the time it got licensed and the person/group translating it at the time stopped, i guess out of respect for the author/licensor, but then another group picked it up and started translating it further.

I can't really say what you should do, but if it's to not get legal action taken on you by the author/licensor then that's reasonable. If it wasn't an issue of the work getting licensed then I think it should be free reign.

Just want to chip in and repeat what everyone is saying - yes there are no scanlation "rights" and people who complain about sniping (fck this term) are forgetting that this is piracy etc. All rights and stuff belongs to the author and publisher, not some inane group of internet ppl.
nevertheless thanks for the work and do what makes you happy @hanaatsume

NASS just wants donations from the traffic this series can bring. Continue if you want to. Everyone here is on your side at this point.

Thank you for the update! Its been like two months since the last NASS update on this so i was wondering if NASS had dropped it since their other works seem to be going forward the same. You did great though! You did nothing wrong and we very much appreciate the double chapters ! Thank you very much! I understand wanting to avoid a confrontation with NASS and I respect your decision so thank you for the chapters and happy reading! I hope to see your work again!

Man, you are doing great. Grammar is good, quality is top notch and the release speed is awesome. Unless NASS asks for collab, don't mind them and keep translating, as you can see, we are all on your side and we are many 😋 noone here hated your or anything! Keep it up!

Dex-chan lover
She will violate the poor lion. Somebody stop her

it has been two months since they updated... i don’t think its wrong for you to translate and post it :( but thank you for your efforts and i hope that you have a great day regardless of your decision to continue translating!! 🥰

and also FLUFFY TAIL DJSJDJDJ

If you could please continue, and either way I just want to thank you for your time and effort and may God bless you😊

Users who are viewing this thread