Milady Just Wants to Relax - Vol. 2 Ch. 10.2

Thank you so much!
NASS was being quite an ASS with these chapters but, I mean- what can we do now

@whynothappiness Right I mean my bad I misread the discord tags and thought one person was the other >.> makes more sense now why everyone is saying NASS was being "rude", which I honestly don't think they were. But if you wanna read my 2nd rant go ahead, I'm just saying I really don't think most people know what went on behind the scenes. I mean I don't either but from my experience, I know they did have the translations part completed. They probably didn't have most of the other parts like redrawing and typesetting done. Like translations take at least a couple hours if there's a lot of pages so they couldn't have uploaded the chapters without previously having worked on it. So I don't know why everyone is like "omg they were so triggered and finished a chapter right after no group did!!" LIKE HUH? 3 hours is NOT enough time to do anything.

Aggregator gang
@ViS3113
I'm going to copy paste the reply I did to other user.

Back on the days people would just translate whatever the F they wanted and no one would complain, you know the difference between then and now? To me is the love to share something they like, what a coincidence they just released after someone started to translate the manga, if you don't believe it's fishy then that's up to you.

I appreciate the work they do, but hogging a project is not a priority for you is very shitty, that's NOT love for sharing anymore.

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR TRANSLATION ANON!!!!! 🙏🙏🙏🙏❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Aggregator gang
@ViS3113 I have to chime in. Three hours is PLENTY of time to finish 20 pages of scanslated manga, (especially this shoujo one where there's 2-4 panels per page.) If you have multiple people working on it (Cleaning, Typesetting, Editing), it goes by much faster than doing it solo. (Source: Back in the day I used to run a scanslating group with WAY less people than NASS has)

It's obvious that NASS didn't start working on these until Hana released them and is lying when claiming that they had it on the back burner because 1.) They would've released it IMMEDIATELY if they were going to be this spiteful, not a few hours after the matter and 2.) Why would they only release Part 1 like Hana did instead of the whole chapter like they've been doing? and 3.) On this series, you can tell by the release dates on previous chapters that they've never released this series in batches.

This Manga doesn´t belong to nobody. So if somebody decide to translate it they should feel free to do so. in my opinion the better quality always wins so i don´t mind competition.

Dex-chan lover
You know what? At the very least, you got them into gear for this series again, Hana. So good for you.
And if they take months to release another chapter, I think most would agree that it'd be fair game to do it again.

Sniping isn't even the right metaphor for this anymore. A sniper is sudden, out of nowhere, and cuts into someone's daily life. This is more like a child leaving a toy forgotten on the sidewalk for a month, then getting possessive and whiny when another child finds and plays with it because they like the toy. Or maybe taking in a lost puppy because the person meant to walk them was off on a 1 hour business call or something.
There was nothing sudden or disruptive about this translation, just a bratty pettiness and greed.

@ViS3113 "BUT everyone saying NASS was in the wrong are just ignorant. " then later "They said they were still going to update but it wasn't up to them whether Haana uploaded or not." and finally "I mean my bad I misread the discord tags and thought one person was the other >.> makes more sense now why everyone is saying NASS was being "rude", which I honestly don't think they were." Dude. Seriously? You're basically saying before you knew it was nass being the nasshol*s you thought that the other tl was the one being rude since you mixed up the identity. nass has needed to be called out for a while now. They still do decent translations but no amount of illegal manga dismemberment gives you the right to be nasshol*s to everybody and treat them like a lesser existence. I seriously think you're letting some idea of "loyalty" cloud your judgment here. And like @mitsuki48 said, it's not terribly hard to get everything finished, especially when you're being spurred by the desire to mark your territory and keep others away from your (ie nass's) property. It's annoying but the times have sadly changed. Loyalty to scan groups used to be a good thing, but now it just makes you the tool for groups like these who need serious restructuring. The drama has even leaked from the discord, which should tell you how bad things have gotten.

Thank you for the hard work. I really don't know what NASS' big issue was, anyone can see they rushed their own releases just now, the actual translation quality is pretty bad. Hope you find another gem to pick up.

😍😍thanks for releasing these chapters hanaastume. I hope you can release some more for this series😍😍

what even is the point of having monopoly on so many series. it really seems like nass has too many projects under their belt that they don't have the time/staff for. if someone comes along and picks it up after months of inactivity, it's not an attack on the group....it's the person wanting to update for fellow readers who were left hanging. also hana seemed very nice about it?? nothing in the posted message seemed particularly ill-intended...

Thank you for posting this!! If you decide to post translations in the future you have my support c:

Double-page supporter
Thank you for reviving this series! ♥️❤️ I appreciate what you've done. Come back anytime

Dex-chan lover
Gladly thank and appreciate your work! I'll be following your scanlation works~

Users who are viewing this thread