Milady Just Wants to Relax - Vol. 2 Ch. 15

@jimmyclear
The Prince that dumped her at age 15. He was going to marry someone named "Misano"? We don't want to see him again because of his fickle nature.
She was already 16 when he annulled their marriage. Also the girls in chapter 14 said the prince was still not betrothed and since he was looking for her, I doubt he's going to marry Misano. He probably wants to get back together with our MC.

Aaaaaaah, but I do like how real this is in a way. She had real feelings for that damned prince, so she's still in that moving on process. Hope she gets over him soon :((( that prince defo doesn't deserve her

Double-page supporter
Schneider you damn fool get back here and talk with Ronia :(((

I know the title of the manga says it all but honestly i'm more interested in what happens with her ex and misano. Although of course, when i said interested i meant for that bitch to get her retribution. Not sure about the ex though since he was kind to her (his stupidity is another case though) but i hope he regretted his stupid mistake and saw how happy mc is without his sorry ass

Dex-chan lover
... I think that I need to have a good long talk behind the corner with whoever did that credit page...
Don't go turning her into that!

SENA! WTF WERE YOU DOING?! YOU SHOULD BE WITH MC, NOT YOUR BOSS! WHY WERE YOU EAGER TO LOSE SUCH AN OPPORTUNITY?!

... I think that I need to have a good long talk behind the corner with whoever did that credit page...
Don't go turning her into that!

@Milanin AHAHHAHAHAHAHAH YOU'RE WELCOME

Double-page supporter
@FireFox I think he thinks he already lost to him, plus he cherishes his boss greatly so he probably wanted to let him be with her instead. They're all like brothers, so it's the typical "two(or more) brothers like the same girl but one holds himself back so the other can court her" kind of scenario.

Haha I don't understand the shock from Tonia's boob size here 😅 at 16 I was already in a D cup 🤔 and at the end of that year even more 😅 My sis was at least a D cup back at that age too (though I think it was more actually 😅). I think it's fairly common?

For everyone's reference, I just had a severe case of booby-envy. 🤣Was flat as a board at 16, and only grew into a B like later on in life.

Dex-chan lover
omg, I forgot she's 16... they always act like they got life figured out when they're actually juat teens lmao. But, I guess I can forgive reincarnators since this is their second life and they have lived for longer.

Users who are viewing this thread